Pre-Assessed..
reason they mentioned

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in
light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, employment, level of
establishment, language abilities
or your future prospects
or plans.

Now, I am thinking of reapplying with a letter of explanation for it.

i am guessing the problem in profile was my previous studies - I have a bachelors degree in hospitality management but from past 4 years i have been working as a production manager in a family owned business and now to better my approach and methods I wanted to pursue project management, helping me in formalizing my experience but somewhere it went wrong in explaining this transition from hospitality to project management.

please help me in sharing a sample of letter of explanation at kunal.puri@outlook.com
or help me here.

thanks.

Gourav13

Jul 18, 2016
K.PURI said:
reason they mentioned

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in
light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, employment, level of
establishment, language abilities
or your future prospects
or plans.

Now, I am thinking of reapplying with a letter of explanation for it.

i am guessing the problem in profile was my previous studies - I have a bachelors degree in hospitality management but from past 4 years i have been working as a production manager in a family owned business and now to better my approach and methods I wanted to pursue project management, helping me in formalizing my experience but somewhere it went wrong in explaining this transition from hospitality to project management.

please help me in sharing a sample of letter of explanation at kunal.puri@outlook.com
or help me here.

thanks.
Hello K.Puri,

Hope you prepared your case to reapply. Can you please share you letter of explanation with me. I also have same reason for refusal.

Thanks
Gourav

K.PURI

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I reapplied a month ago. And got my visa. I have sent you my LOE already. Dint you receive the mail ?