+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa got delayed

Physioangel

Sep 12, 2017
di
It is not related to being late or not. I applied on July 11th and still waiting. If you are lucky, you may get visa.
Did you already receive your visa? I submitted my papers on July 26 and no reply from the embassy since then. My visa adviser told me to send a deferrel letter to the school in canada so my tuition fee payment will not be forfeited.

Reactions: pigsty

pigsty

Aug 26, 2017
No, I haven't. Everyday, I check that damn GCkey site, sometimes it gets login, sometimes it won't. If these guys are doing this atrocity to many students, we should notify some local channels and make it a national debate to expose this scam. These days, channels are having serious discussions on why Deepika wore a particular dress on public.

di

Did you already receive your visa? I submitted my papers on July 26 and no reply from the embassy since then. My visa adviser told me to send a deferrel letter to the school in canada so my tuition fee payment will not be forfeited.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
No, I haven't. Everyday, I check that damn GCkey site, sometimes it gets login, sometimes it won't. If these guys are doing this atrocity to many students, we should notify some local channels and make it a national debate to expose this scam. These days, channels are having serious discussions on why Deepika wore a particular dress on public.
i agree with you...we can make a video on youtube to show the world about this.
Genuine students dont get the visa because of them...

Reactions: sagarseggiarora

prachaudhary

Sep 12, 2017
New delhi
di

Hey! what's the reason why your visa got rejected?
No specific reason the same patent lines are there ... I think main reason is I submitted it online some documents are not uploaded my consultant was not good its just all happen by my mistakes next time hope for the best... !!

peep

Dec 16, 2011
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Your profile?

Physioangel

Sep 12, 2017
No specific reason the same patent lines are there ... I think main reason is I submitted it online some documents are not uploaded my consultant was not good its just all happen by my mistakes next time hope for the best... !!
Ok. That's the spirit! never lose hope. We all can be Canada someday!

Reactions: prachaudhary

Physioangel

Sep 12, 2017
I k
I know! this waiting game makes me crazy!!

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I just dont understand one thing that consultants who themselves have never been to CANADA, how are they so confidently working on your applications. For study permit, no need of consultants. This free forum is more than enough. So many have already got rejected only because of errors made by consultants.

Reactions: prachaudhary

prachaudhary

Sep 12, 2017
New delhi
Iust dont understand one thing that consultants who themselves have never been to CANADA, how are they so confidently working on your applications. For study permit, no need of consultants. This free forum is more than enough. So many have already got rejected only because of errors made by consultants.
Truly said dude but the thing is nobody wants to apply themselves bcs this is their work they have experienced personnel who working daily on lots of application s who wants to immigrates but some are really amateur they just don't know the actual process that's y things get complicated for the students ...like my case I was already late to file visa for sep intake but he said go for online it will work and u wl get ur visa fast but the result is not in my favour ..

sagarseggiarora

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
i hv deferred my classes to jan intake n i got LOA for jan intake. My visa is still in progress! I applied on 23 may for sept intake
So whts the next step now! Shall i contact embassy to inform abt new loa! Or i shall wait for final decision.
What should i do now?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
i hv deferred my classes to jan intake n i got LOA for jan intake. My visa is still in progress! I applied on 23 may for sept intake
So whts the next step now! Shall i contact embassy to inform abt new loa! Or i shall wait for final decision.
What should i do now?
Why so much delay?? Which visa office is taking such a long time?