Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Same here with my daughter's application. Applied on 7th July 2017 along with medicals. They again asked for medicals on August 10th. Uploaded them again through CIC web form on 11th August. No update. Wrote a mail to them on 24th August. No reply. Visited Canada high commission in Delhi on 4th September. Was asked to send a physical courier. Sent it on 6th and they received on 7th. No update still.

I think we should all get together and write to Justin Trudeau and make a case.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Yes medical has passed! They reviewing my eligibility for months

ic
Sept colleges have already started so you should start talking to your college to defer to Jan. I am sure the college already has lot of requests for Jan so better you book your seat now.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Same here with my daughter's application. Applied on 7th July 2017 along with medicals. They again asked for medicals on August 10th. Uploaded them again through CIC web form on 11th August. No update. Wrote a mail to them on 24th August. No reply. Visited Canada high commission in Delhi on 4th September. Was asked to send a physical courier. Sent it on 6th and they received on 7th. No update still.

I think we should all get together and write to Justin Trudeau and make a case.
Not sure why they are taking such a long time. But by now you know that she cant go for Sept intake. I would recommended atleast get her Jan LOA. If the seats are full then she has to go for May/Sept 2018 so dont delay. Email the college as soon as you can.

sagarseggiarora

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Sept colleges have already started so you should start talking to your college to defer to Jan. I am sure the college already has lot of requests for Jan so better you book your seat now.
I am already deferred to jan intake! I got the new LOA from clg!
Whts the next process now!
Shall i wait for embassy decision or shall i take some steps after getting LOA

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Not sure why they are taking such a long time. But by now you know that she cant go for Sept intake. I would recommended atleast get her Jan LOA. If the seats are full then she has to go for May/Sept 2018 so dont delay. Email the college as soon as you can.
Finally was able to get through to the embassy and they said they will take action. Hoping for the best now... We have spoken to the university and got extension till the end of this month. Hopefully visa issues would be sorted out by then.

sagarseggiarora

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Finally was able to get through to the embassy and they said they will take action. Hoping for the best now... We have spoken to the university and got extension till the end of this month. Hopefully visa issues would be sorted out by then.
How did u contact embassy?
I hv applied on 23 may. Still waiting! I hv deferred to jan intake. I hv mailed them but no reply.

DEL71

Aug 22, 2017
How did u contact embassy?
I hv applied on 23 may. Still waiting! I hv deferred to jan intake. I hv mailed them but no reply.
Sagar- what is your final decision status? I had similar situation. If your final decision says approved. You should approach vfs and explain your case.

sagarseggiarora

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Sagar- what is your final decision status? I had similar situation. If your final decision says approved. You should approach vfs and explain your case.
They are reviewing my eligibility for last months. Don know why they are taking too much time to give final decision

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
They are reviewing my eligibility for last months. Don know why they are taking too much time to give final decision
This year CIC is really working very slow and also not very organized.