+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa got delayed

prachaudhary

Sep 12, 2017
New delhi
Hi all I have submitted my visa online on 3rd Aug 17 for sep intake and my classes already get started and I have not received my visa yet what to do now ?

pigsty

Aug 26, 2017
It is not related to being late or not. I applied on July 11th and still waiting. If you are lucky, you may get visa.

I know I hv applied late but so many cases I hv seen those applied on or around 8 Aug and they get their visa on time. So no need to laugh bro its not a situation to laugh

Reactions: prachaudhary

pigsty

Aug 26, 2017
Got assistantship and funding etc. Classes already started on Sep 5th. The last date for course fee payment is on 15th. I think I may not make it with this kind of nutjobs in the embassy.

Oh so u HV also applied for sep intake ? Fr which college?

Last edited:

prachaudhary

Sep 12, 2017
New delhi
[QUOTty, post: 6350237, member: 694691"]Applied for Lakehead. Got assistantship and funding etc. Classes already started on Sep 5th. The last date for course fee payment is on 15th. I think I may not make it with this kind of nutjobs in the embassy.[/QUOTE]
Same situation classes started from 6 sep was applied for lambton college now consultant said u should defer to Jan intake don't know what will b the embassy response now !!

Reactions: pigsty

pigsty

Aug 26, 2017
I called the VFS multiple times. They always say that we should wait or sent some notes to embassy. I already sent 3 notes to embassy and got only a generic reply. Their point is that they received many applications during this time. If they don't really have manpower to go through these applications, they should put a notice that we are only accepting this many applications. Instead, they scam all the money and want students to wait and possibly ruin their careers. Is there any venue where we could raise a complaint?

[QUOTty, post: 6350237, member: 694691"]Applied for Lakehead. Got assistantship and funding etc. Classes already started on Sep 5th. The last date for course fee payment is on 15th. I think I may not make it with this kind of nutjobs in the embassy.
Same situation classes started from 6 sep was applied for lambton college now consultant said u should defer to Jan intake don't know what will b the embassy response now !![/QUOTE]

prachaudhary

Sep 12, 2017
New delhi
I called the VFS multiple times. They always say that we should wait or sent some notes to embassy. I already sent 3 notes to embassy and got only a generic reply. Their point is that they received many applications during this time. If they don't really have manpower to go through these applications, they should put a notice that we are only accepting this many applications. Instead, they scam all the money and want students to wait and possibly ruin their careers. Is there any venue where we could raise a complaint?

Same situation classes started from 6 sep was applied for lambton college now consultant said u should defer to Jan intake don't know what will b the embassy response now !!
[/QUOTE]
Exactly I hv also sent mail to embassy they always replying the same message to me like urs ... Wtf r they doing !! Don't know