+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa free countries for Conventional Refugees with travel document

Bashfad

Apr 11, 2018
Hello,
I just got my RTD awaiting PR interview. I am looking to travel to LONDON, UK with the travel document. Do I need a visa? Also, please which countries can a conventional refugee in Canada with travel document can travel to visa free. Provide me with a list of counties that are visa free for RTD.

Thank you

Bashfad

Apr 11, 2018
Please kindly provide me with a linked list of visa free countries that a refugee can travel with travel document. Is Germany and UK Visa free?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
I just got my RTD awaiting PR interview. I am looking to travel to LONDON, UK with the travel document. Do I need a visa? Also, please which countries can a conventional refugee in Canada with travel document can travel to visa free. Provide me with a list of counties that are visa free for RTD.

Thank you
Yes you will need a visa.

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
Please kindly provide me with a linked list of visa free countries that a refugee can travel with travel document. Is Germany and UK Visa free?
Germany and Croatia are visa free, i visited both with no visa, just my RTD, make sure you book direct flights or beware of transit visas. I flew directly to both with only my RTD and had no issues.