+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa for spouse

kevin86862005

Oct 2, 2014
hi there.
i (main applicant) and my wife both are nominated by manitoba province.we submited pr
application already.we are done with medical exam too.i am working in canada under
open work permit.my wife is in back home.nowadays they take long time to give pr.
so i was wondering that until we get pr can my wife apply for amy kind of temporary visa?
like visitor or work permit? which will be the best option?
if i need to apply for work permit then i have written job offer letter for
cashier position.my wife applied for work permit before we got nomination from provience.but at that time it was rejected.
please guide me what should i do?
thanks
kevin

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How you are working ? Came directly in open permit?

Yes you are wife can come to Canada as Open Work permit because you are inside Canada.

Oct 3, 2016
sorry to interfere on your post,, needs some advice here too.. thank you for understanding

Me and my Boyfriend has an Approved SINP Nomination. We received it September 30, Him as the principal applicant and me as the accompanying Common Law Partner, then we applied for our Work Permits through paper application. December 14, my application for Open Work Permit was being returned and asking for more documents, while His application for Work Permit has no approval yet ( still waiting).

When i checked the online application (which I just learned recently), it is much simple than the paper application.

My question is:

1. Do I need to wait until His Work Permit approve before i reapply my application through online?
2. Do i need to repay all the fee when i reapply?
3. Will this delay our application for our Permanent Residency application?

Thank You so much for the help
Bless Us