+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

akashpune

Jul 17, 2018
What's your profile
I read in a forum of a student (or, PR applicant - don't really recollect) interviewed. Interview was in most relaxed atmosphere - no tensions.The thrust of interviewing officer was:
A. Why study in Canada & not India?
B. Why this location (I think it was Toronto)?
C. You have friends in Toronto, some aspiring for PR. (The interviewed student replied this Q very well - He said "I am not going to Toronto to meet my friends. I am going there to study".
D What is the surety that you wish to fall back to your home country after your studies in Canada? (Student gave an apt reply - " First, there are ample suitable jobs in India for well qualified pro with international exposure. Canadian edu and some int experience in Canada will hold me in good stead".I have my roots in India, & that's where I will fall back."
He was told immediately on culmination of the interview by the interviewing officer that "I am approving your file. Do well & enjoy your Canada sojourn".
I cannot offhand remember which forum did I read this, but it was in last about a month.

akashpune

Jul 17, 2018
I read in a forum of a student (or, PR applicant - don't really recollect) interviewed. Interview was in most relaxed atmosphere - no tensions.The thrust of interviewing officer was:
C. You have friends in Toronto, some aspiring for PR. (The interviewed student replied this Q very well - He said "I am not going to Toronto to meet my friends. I am going there to study".
D What is the surety that you wish to fall back to your home country after your studies in Canada? (Student gave an apt reply - " First, there are ample suitable jobs in India for well qualified pro with international exposure. Canadian edu and some int experience in Canada will hold me in good stead".I have my roots in India, & that's where I will fall back."
He was told immediately on culmination of the interview by the interviewing officer that "I am approving your file. Do well & enjoy your Canada sojourn".
I cannot offhand remember which forum did I read this, but it was in last about a month.
This was for Mani Chauhan please

akashpune

Jul 17, 2018
This was for Mani Chauhan please
What's your profile

Rito Roy

Aug 26, 2018
Hi there., Do anyone know about Lakehead University, thunder bay. Actually there is a bunble of doubts on this topic. 0ls help me gyz.I would like to know about it.what is your opninon about this univerUniv is this a good option. And how is the job oppuropport for a mechanical engineer. Also, is it difficult for an Indian student to go with his syllabus of a university in Canada.and how is the part time availability in thunder bay.

Adarsh_Aravind

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Bangalore
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Applied for Student Visa on August 2nd at Bangalore VFS.

I checked my account now, medical is been updated.
But according to ET, it's weekend for them. I haven't seen people receiving updates on Sunday (ET)
Anyhow, am relaxed a bit now. Should wait for visa approval. Hope I get it soon, so that I will not have to defer the term.

Yash Moudgil

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hello!
I have applied online on 4th july. My university is Trent University. Medical passed and eligibility review started on 6th august. And no updates now. Account status shows submitted.
Classes starts by 4th september. My consultant is CANAM.
I am worried.
Which branch of canam

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017

But according to ET, it's weekend for them. I haven't seen people receiving updates on Sunday (ET)
Anyhow, am relaxed a bit now. Should wait for visa approval. Hope I get it soon, so that I will not have to defer the term.

Offline?

akashpune

Jul 17, 2018