Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

Adarsh_Aravind

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Bangalore
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Hello guys!
Here’s my approval story, might help some of y’all..
I applied under SPP on July 26th (offline Bangalore VFS)
Received my acknowledgement letter on 23rd August and only then I linked my application online.
Medical passed and reviewing eligibility..
On August 24th I didn’t get any mail but when I checked the online account it said “application updated” and the final decision said “application was approved”
Today August 25th, I received an approval mail and correspondence letter from CIC

Good luck to everyone waiting. I’m sure y’all will get your visas soon!
Great, congrats on your visa approval
What I've understood by reading a few posts is that our account won't be updated in a few cases, but still our application will be processed
They are lazy to update online I guess :(

RahilKarim

Aug 24, 2018
Thank you!
I panicked a lot too, cuz orientation is on August 28th but thankfully got it on time.
I had submitted everything according to the SPP checklist. And I don’t think you should ask CIC for status update because it might delay the process.

All you can do is wait patiently

Adarsh_Aravind

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Bangalore
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Thank you!
I panicked a lot too, cuz orientation is on August 28th but thankfully got it on time.
I had submitted everything according to the SPP checklist. And I don’t think you should ask CIC for status update because it might delay the process.

All you can do is wait patiently
Which University? Looks like you got Concordia

Kawal999

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Great, congrats on your visa approval
What I've understood by reading a few posts is that our account won't be updated in a few cases, but still our application will be processed
They are lazy to update online I guess :(
Yes they are .. mine visa was issued on 20 aug..bt online status changed on 22 aug..and i recd my passport on 23aug..due to which i was not able to attend d orientation and therefore had to defer my admission to jan intake

AgokulRaja

Aug 21, 2018
Hello guys!
Here’s my approval story, might help some of y’all..
I applied under SPP on July 26th (offline Bangalore VFS)
Received my acknowledgement letter on 23rd August and only then I linked my application online.
Medical passed and reviewing eligibility..
On August 24th I didn’t get any mail but when I checked the online account it said “application updated” and the final decision said “application was approved”
Today August 25th, I received an approval mail and correspondence letter from CIC

Good luck to everyone waiting. I’m sure y’all will get your visas soon!
Congratzz man...and thanks 2..As I am also waiting for the visa

beawesome007

Jun 12, 2018
Yes they are .. mine visa was issued on 20 aug..bt online status changed on 22 aug..and i recd my passport on 23aug..due to which i was not able to attend d orientation and therefore had to defer my admission to jan intake
Which college have you applied to?