+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for parents

AmrAdel

Jul 5, 2014
I have a question please

I am a PR and i am currently residing in Canada with my wife and children

There is a possibility that i might travel outside of Canada soon for an internship which will last for approximately 6-12 months
The issue is i am planning to leave my wife and children to stay in Canada as my wife has classes to attend

I was thinking of inviting one of my parents to come from back home to stay with my wife and children

Do you know what is the easiest and fastest way to accomplish this ? i.e. what kind of visa i should apply for, for my parents ? And can i do this from here or my parents have to apply in their home country ?

Thank you so much and best regards,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Assuming that either you or your wife have a job in Canada that meets the low income cut off requirements - the best option would be the super visa. If neither of you have a job in Canada, then he only option is a regular visitor visa. I would recommend you join the Visitors section of the forum if you have further questions.

AmrAdel

Jul 5, 2014
scylla said:
Assuming that either you or your wife have a job in Canada that meets the low income cut off requirements - the best option would be the super visa. If neither of you have a job in Canada, then he only option is a regular visitor visa. I would recommend you join the Visitors section of the forum if you have further questions.
thank you so much for your reply