+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

akhiljohn

Feb 19, 2020
Hai
I am planning to take master of management in crandall university
And i got conditional offer letter for may.
Rest of the things in processing....
Any one here for the same?

yuvi225

Mar 25, 2017
I applied for 2 years program
I have completed my 12th in 2015
Then i have done 3 years course of animation and visualeffects from Frameboxx animation and visualeffects..
Hi there,
Good Day! I was wondering if you can help me on this matter. I completed my 2 years diploma ( Redboxx 1) from Frameboxx, Andheri- Mumbai.
Did your WES got approved? Would you share all the steps. Looking forward to hear from you.
My email address is yuvraj.tuli28@gmail.com

thanks.
Yuvraj

Annie Le

Jan 9, 2021
Hello everyone
I am going to apply for Master of Management at Crandall University, can you give me how much is deposit tuition fee for getting official LOA
Thank you

tarun.patel

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hello everyone
I am going to apply for Master of Management at Crandall University, can you give me how much is deposit tuition fee for getting official LOA
Thank you
Application fee is $100 CAD and $500 CAD for document verification..if you have WES report then you can waive it

gradApplicant_2020

Jun 2, 2020
Hello,

I am from India and have got conditional offer from Crandall university for Master of Management program for september intake. I have a query regarding tuition deposit.In the website, they have given as "Tuition & fees". Can Someone pls clarify , what is the exact amount?

tarun.patel

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hello,

I am from India and have got conditional offer from Crandall university for Master of Management program for september intake. I have a query regarding tuition deposit.In the website, they have given as "Tuition & fees". Can Someone pls clarify , what is the exact amount?
$17000CAD for 1 year including 1 year insurance

lshar15

Jun 10, 2018
Hello,

Have u applied for Crandall university?

lshar15

Jun 10, 2018
Hai
I am planning to take master of management in crandall university
And i got conditional offer letter for may.
Rest of the things in processing....
Any one here for the same?
Did you apply for Crandall? What is the visa status? I m also planning for the same university