+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

napnusion

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
I have been admitted to Sheridan College for September 2019 intake.
I have been given the 'Conditional Offer Letter'. All I have to do is complete my GCE A-Levels. Of course, I have my A-Level exams in May/June and I will receive my result in Mid-August and then Sheridan will grant me the 'Unconditional Offer Letter.'

Now I was wondering If I should apply for the study permit with my conditional offer letter or wait for the 'Unconditional Offer Letter.' I will be applying from Pakistan.

If I wait for the 'Unconditional Offer Letter' I would then have to defer my admission to January 2020 because obviously the processing time to grant me the study permit is too long.

My main inquiry is: Will I be rejected by Canada's Visa Officer if I show them my Conditional offer letter?
Given that I meet all the conditions except my GCE A-Levels.

To make your case stronger, you should always apply with an "Unconditional Offer Letter"

I've seen cases getting rejected with "Conditional Offer Letter" with strong credentials.

If you still want to go ahead and apply with the Unconditional letter, then please explain the conditions in your SOP.

Daisey

May 10, 2019
I applied for study permit in june 2018 but until now i haven’t received yet any message from visa high comission my status on the decision final is: your application is in progress what can i do ? Is there Anybody has the same case as me?
I applied also in november 2018 and havent gotten any news yet

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
VFS sent mail that application is under process but still no intimation from IRCC office...they will send me mail too application number thanks all memebers please reply

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
applied on 22 may for mother super visa its apaper application with same day biomatrics I received an e mail from VAC on 27 that application is under process at IRCC office...but IRCC office does not send any e mail to me regarding this....is it normal or IRCC will also send an e mail..thanks

Tarandeep1995

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
I have applied my student visa on 17 may 2019 under sds online in delhi vfs. I have received student acknowledgement letter after 14 days.
On 5 june my medical was updated as passed and on 6 june my review was started and its still under review for last 5-6 days. I want to know how much time it will take for approval??

Kirti_ajit

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
I have applied my student visa on 17 may 2019 under sds online in delhi vfs. I have received student acknowledgement letter after 14 days.
On 5 june my medical was updated as passed and on 6 june my review was started and its still under review for last 5-6 days. I want to know how much time it will take for approval??
I got in 3 weeks

Kirti_ajit

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
When ur review started and when u got approval? Mention dates
My timeline
Online SDS
Visa application - 23 May
Biometrics request - 24 may
Biometrics done - 3rd June
Biometrics updated-4th June
Medicals passed - 13June(done earlier)