Medical (Date)= 28/dec
Intake= may 2019
read on = jan 31
final decision = yet to come

Reactions: Evankc

Don Marshal

Feb 15, 2018
Nigeria
I am from Nigeria and I want to apply for study permit. My sponsor is a non relative and I don't have the funds in my account. Can he transfer money to my account few days to my application for Sist permit?
Pls I need advice on

ZoeAmbali

Feb 13, 2019
I applied for study permit in june 2018 but until now i haven’t received yet any message from visa high comission my status on the decision final is: your application is in progress what can i do ? Is there Anybody has the same case as me?
My own case seem more serious sef. I applied in May 21, had biometrics done on the 24th. My school resumes by September 6. September passed, I didn't here anything from CIC. I wrote the school and differed till May 2019. Luckily for me, my course had 3 admission times. I received mail to do medicals by DEC 2, did medicals December 5 and was told I passed. No response again until February 5, when I was mailed that my application has been approved and that I should go submit my passport since it was an online application. I submitted passport Feb 9 and still waiting for them
It has taken me over 9 months to apply and I know everything will t

Reactions: Evankc

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
My own case seem more serious sef. I applied in May 21, had biometrics done on the 24th. My school resumes by September 6. September passed, I didn't here anything from CIC. I wrote the school and differed till May 2019. Luckily for me, my course had 3 admission times. I received mail to do medicals by DEC 2, did medicals December 5 and was told I passed. No response again until February 5, when I was mailed that my application has been approved and that I should go submit my passport since it was an online application. I submitted passport Feb 9 and still waiting for them

You will get your passport latest on Friday .

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018

Which country are you applying from

AnmolSekhon

Jan 14, 2019
Category: Online SDS

Program: Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Management

Academic History: B.B.A from Punjab Technical University with 75% Marks.

IELTS Band: 7.5 Overall (not less than 6.5)

Paid Full Program Fees (Just to Make the Case more strong)

Had 2 Refusals in 2014-2015 because of Percentage Issue (56% in +2)

Applied on: November 25th, 2018 (without BioMetrics)

Applied for January intake in Sydney (Nova Scotia)

Cape Breton University

Medical Approved within a Week.

Visa Approved on January 31st, 2019

Got Passport Request on February 08th, 2019

Submitted Passport the Same Day

Collected Passport on February 15th, 2019

Will be Joining the May Intake, waiting for the Deferral Letter. Visa Valid till April 30th, 2021.

All I want to say is Don’t Loose Hope Guys, I got my Passport Request after 74 days of Applying. Usually it takes 28 Days. Those who’re worried due to the delay, Don’t Worry Guys Everything will be Fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evankc and Ali_444

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I linked my paper application to my online account but on my account home, under application type it says "'online application". Shouldn't it say 'paper application'' ?

Current status shows "submitted". When I check the details of my application, "review of eligibility" shows "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Last edited:

AnmolSekhon

Jan 14, 2019
I linked my paper application to my online account but on my account home, under application type it says "'online application". Shouldn't it say 'paper application'' ?

Current status shows "submitted". When I check the details of my application, "review of eligibility" shows "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
It May be just because you linked it to your Online Account, Can’t say clear about it.

Mine was showing same for more than 60 days that ”we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”

Don’t worry about it.

Kirti_ajit

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi friends,

I need your advise

Jan 2019 intake visa refused

Course- Diploma in Network Administration (Private college in Ontario)
Qualification - B.tech in Computer Science and Engineering 60% ( 16 backlogs)
10th- 80%, 12th- 75%
Work experience in IT field-5 years ( Senior Help desk Operator)
IELTS
L-8
R-6.5
W-6.5
S-7

Visa applied- Dec 11th ( paid full year fees, GIC)
Refused - Jan 21st (after 6 weeks)
Reason- Purpose of visit (not convinced that you will leave after after the course)

Current status
Applied for a PG course at NBCC and on waiting list.

Please confirm whether It is fine for me to apply for PG course in private. As the pg IT courses in most of the community colleges are already filled for Sept intake.I am aware that PGWP not applicable for private colleges and I am fine with that.

Please advise me I am confused.. :( :( Help