+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
So, what you are saying is that any lawyer can work under private firms who assist for immigration-related work of Canada, not the one who is specially dealing with immigration laws. Any private firm assists with such immigration-related issue will always have experienced people in the relevant field they will not keep anyone like this who even don't have any knowledge about the immigration laws of Canada,
Private firms can assist you. Private firms have experts in their company. But they do not have 100% success rate. As each case is unique. In the CAIPS issue, I was merely saying that its not just immgration lawyers who can order those notes. As per link I provided, any Canadian citizen may order that.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
The lawyer is for those are not based in Canada and; living outside of Canada even those who don't have any related in Canada got my point. This Link I have already checked months ago so no need to show it.
Sorry buddy, but I disagree. Anybody outside Canada can order CAIPS through any citizen, not necessarily immigration lawyers. A private firm offering CAIPS notes may or may not have immigration lawyers working from them.

Btw, I provided that link to support my argument.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
If you can provide a link from IRCC website that says those outside Canada needs an immigration lawyer to order CAIPS notes then please do, for the benefit of everybody.

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Sorry buddy, but I disagree. Anybody outside Canada can order CAIPS through any citizen, not necessarily immigration lawyers. A private firm offering CAIPS notes may or may not have immigration lawyers working from them.

Btw, I provided that link to support my argument.
Ok, Let me quote your argument of the link your shared, what does it mean.
  • Get personal information submitted by a representative, where the client (with their consent) is not a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or here in Canada.
Hence, the lawyer act as a representative. Also, the details provided by the immigration department may have typical immigration law related statement which sometimes becomes difficult for applicants to understand it where this lawyer seems very helping in order to translate in easy language which can be understood as well would suggest the best possible solution of the issue arising.

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
If you can provide a link from IRCC website that says those outside Canada needs an immigration lawyer to order CAIPS notes then please do, for the benefit of everybody.
Its common sense, A lawyer dealing with land disputes cases will never assist on immigration issues. same as Doctor in general neurologist cant work as a gastroenterologist. Hope you get what I am saying.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Ok, Let me quote your argument of the link your shared, what does it mean.
  • Get personal information submitted by a representative, where the client (with their consent) is not a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or here in Canada.
Hence, the lawyer act as a representative. Also, the details provided by the immigration department may have typical immigration law related statement which sometimes becomes difficult for applicants to understand it where this lawyer seems very helping in order to translate in easy language which can be understood as well would suggest the best possible solution of the issue arising.
So where does it say that it should be a lawyer, specifically? Because under that you will see:

“To send a request you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada”

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Its common sense, A lawyer dealing with land disputes cases will never assist on immigration issues. same as Doctor in general neurologist cant work as a gastroenterologist. Hope you get what I am saying.
I’m just asking if you could provide a link from IRCC website that says a lawyer is required to order CAIPS notes so that it would be official...

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
So where does it say that it should be a lawyer, specifically? Because under that you will see:

“To send a request you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada”
You are talking about those who are in Canada, whereas I am talking about those do not have any related or any known person in Canada will only consider someone authorised point of contact, can't pay their hard earned money to simple everyone like this.

And what do you think, if a person doesn't have any relative or any known person who will come to assist that applicant as in today's world nobody have free time to run back and forth. Be logical and think from perspective of the worldwide public not those living in Canada or have some ties in Canada,

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
I’m just asking if you could provide a link from IRCC website that says a lawyer is required to order CAIPS notes so that it would be official...
Ok, so you can apply for everyone CAIPS right. And you will be assisting here those all are looking for CAIPS at $5 as your statement says that it doesn't require a lawyer.

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Please drop your contact details., i wll start refering people to you for CAIPS notes at $5. There are thousands of applicant who got refusal and they dont know anyone based in canada who can apply for their CAIPS would be great help for them if you can assit them.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
You are talking about those who are in Canada, whereas I am talking about those do not have any related or any known person in Canada will only consider someone authorised point of contact, can't pay their hard earned money to simple everyone like this.

And what do you think, if a person doesn't have any relative or any known person who will come to assist that applicant as in today's world nobody have free time to run back and forth. Be logical and think from perspective of the worldwide public not those living in Canada or have some ties in Canada,
No, I am not talking about those who are in Canada. What I am saying is that any citizen or PR or private firms can be a representative in ordering CAIPS notes. It doesn’t necessarily need to be an immigration lawyer. What I’m saying is that private firms may or may not have immigration lawyers within their company.

Canada’s government website is very straightforward. That’s why a lot were able to move here for various reasons without the help of consultants or immigration lawyers.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Please drop your contact details., i wll start refering people to you for CAIPS notes at $5. There are thousands of applicant who got refusal and they dont know anyone based in canada who can apply for their CAIPS would be great help for them if you can assit them.
Huh? Just a simple comprehension of the IRCC website will do...

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
No, I am not talking about those who are in Canada. What I am saying is that any citizen or PR or private firms can be a representative in ordering CAIPS notes. It doesn’t necessarily need to be an immigration lawyer. What I’m saying is that private firms may or may not have immigration lawyers within their company.

Canada’s government website is very straightforward. That’s why a lot were able to move here for various reasons without the help of consultants or immigration lawyers.
So, are you going to apply for those who dont have any knows person or who dont know any firm in canda ?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Ok, so you can apply for everyone CAIPS right. And you will be assisting here those all are looking for CAIPS at $5 as your statement says that it doesn't require a lawyer.
No, I am not a PR or citizen, therefore I cannot order on their behalf. But, you can’t provide a link from IRCC website, can you?