Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
IRCC also gave me below reason:
Other reasons:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your
future prospects and plans.

Mine was a 1-year certificate BA program. I have masters in Economics from India & 8+ yrs corporate exp (with some gap due to marriage)., IELTS score of 7.0.
This course is ideal to me actually (it has all skills I need to learn which I haven't learnt before) but looks like since its not a 2-yr grad level program, IRCC finds it unreasonable.

Anyone applied for similar 1-year program and got approved? or Rejected, defended and got approved?

Also is CAIPS GCMS report of rejection notes worth going for? If yes, should I go for basic one of $15 or so?

Go for the one which provides you detailed informtion in simple langauge about your refusal as well as possible solution to fix that issue.

http://www.caips.ca/costs.shtml

Check out the above URL they have diffirent packages. i would suggest you to fo qith $120 CAD. as the CAIPS notes iwll have some typical immigration law terminology which can be very difficult to understand. Hence, transalation in simple langauge witht he possible solution of the issue under $120 CAD package will be best as per my advise.

Vp~123

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Go for the one which provides you detailed informtion in simple langauge about your refusal as well as possible solution to fix that issue.

http://www.caips.ca/costs.

Check out the above URL they have diffirent packages. i would suggest you to fo qith $120 CAD. as the CAIPS notes iwll have some typical immigration law terminology which can be very difficult to understand. Hence, transalation in simple langauge witht he possible solution of the issue under $120 CAD package will be best as per my advise.
Have your visa got refused? And if yes then what was the reason?

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Thnx dev for your advice....i applied through IDP and i also told to my agent about CAIPS But she told me that i need to make better SOP this time and last time i made SOP by myself but this time my agent gave me contact number of one person who currently working in TOI....she told me that he will make my SOP..
Don't trust on people like this, think logically, the TOI person can only write an SOP which might not have a grammatical error but can't justify the real reason of the visa refusal until unless its' being explained by the concerned people of CIC. Also, we can't blame the IDP. it depends on person to person who is guiding you on VISA submission.

The real reason for the refusal can be explained only by the people who refused it. so I would suggest you to directly ask them and then fix issue accordingly whether its SOP related or Course selection or Finance related.

Get the CAIPS notes on the above website, choose a package as per your convenient which gives you a complete translation of the immigration law language and suggest you the possible solution to resolve the issue.

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Have your visa got refused? And if yes then what was the reason?
Yes, my visa got refused on 13th December and the reason was as usual everyone gets ( Not convinced that I will return upon completion of my study) which is their common statement as per their immigration law, there any many other aspects to be considered under this statement of not convinced). Since I had no time to get the CAIPS notes as it takes 30 days and the classes suppose to start on 7th Jan. Therefore, I took a chance by making some changes in my SOP and reapplied don 14th December paper-based application.

Medical passed on 24th December, There is no further update only the status showing as under review. I am hoping to get the final decision by end of this month. Its all in their hand if I got approved then I will travel in August 2019 for September intake. if it again gets refused due to any reason then I will apply the CAIPS notes at below URL which will give me detailed information as well as suggest me the possible solution of the problem.

Reactions: ngapham17689

Vp~123

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Yes, my visa got refused on 13th December and the reason was as usual everyone gets ( Not convinced that I will return upon completion of my study) which is their common statement as per their immigration law, there any many other aspects to be considered under this statement of not convinced). Since I had no time to get the CAIPS notes as it takes 30 days and the classes suppose to start on 7th Jan. Therefore, I took a chance by making some changes in my SOP and reapplied don 14th December paper-based application.

Medical passed on 24th December, There is no further update only the status showing as under review. I am hoping to get the final decision by end of this month. Its all in their hand if I got approved then I will travel in August 2019 for September intake. if it again gets refused due to any reason then I will apply the CAIPS notes at below URL which will give me detailed information as well as suggest me the possible solution of the problem.
Okk...good luck...

NSI3798

Jan 17, 2019
I applied for 2 years program
I have completed my 12th in 2015
Then i have done 3 years course of animation and visualeffects from Frameboxx animation and visualeffects..
okay vp ...
but we both are rejected because of same reason i.e stay

NSI3798

Jan 17, 2019

BEST OF LUCK DEV ....may you get approval this time :)

Reactions: Dev_Yadav

gdbart

Sep 30, 2018
congrats gdbart
which college and program you applied ?
please tell me that after twice rejection how did you changed your course ?? what was the procedure ?? Did you got your fees refund for the prior one year program??
I first applied to a flight school in Ontario which offered a 1 year program and deposit was $1 500. I was refused twice. I had to sacrifice $500 of my deposit. I then applied to Academy of Aeronautics in Montreal, their international student department handled my application on my behalf after I provided all the information. I paid $15 000 deposit. I think the fact that the deposit was big and you need a CAQ certificate from the government of Quebec (which they check your financial situation etc) definitely helped. And the fact that the school had an immigration lawyer assisting with the applications which was included in the tuition fees.
Do not give up and try again but make sure that you satisfy the immigration officers that you are able to meet the conditions. These are the main areas I found they looked at.
  • Dual intent - make sure that they do not pick up in any way that you are looking for a way to get your PR using your studies as a way in to Canada.
  • Strong ties outside Canada, and why you will definitely be leaving Canada after your studies are completed.
  • Your program that you are choosing must tie up with your study plan, past and future. The shorter programs (1 year) they view as high risk and you may not leave at the end of the course.
  • Financial Capacity, this is the main one but even though I had. around $100 000, I was still refused twice because of the above reasons. You need to show at least $60 000 of. available funds.
Good luck to everyone still waiting and don't give up hope, it is possible as long as you provide the correct information.

NSI3798

Jan 17, 2019
th
I first applied to a flight school in Ontario which offered a 1 year program and deposit was $1 500. I was refused twice. I had to sacrifice $500 of my deposit. I then applied to Academy of Aeronautics in Montreal, their international student department handled my application on my behalf after I provided all the information. I paid $15 000 deposit. I think the fact that the deposit was big and you need a CAQ certificate from the government of Quebec (which they check your financial situation etc) definitely helped. And the fact that the school had an immigration lawyer assisting with the applications which was included in the tuition fees.
Do not give up and try again but make sure that you satisfy the immigration officers that you are able to meet the conditions. These are the main areas I found they looked at.
  • Dual intent - make sure that they do not pick up in any way that you are looking for a way to get your PR using your studies as a way in to Canada.
  • Strong ties outside Canada, and why you will definitely be leaving Canada after your studies are completed.
  • Your program that you are choosing must tie up with your study plan, past and future. The shorter programs (1 year) they view as high risk and you may not leave at the end of the course.
  • Financial Capacity, this is the main one but even though I had. around $100 000, I was still refused twice because of the above reasons. You need to show at least $60 000 of. available funds.
Good luck to everyone still waiting and don't give up hope, it is possible as long as you provide the correct information.
thanks a lot gdbart

ayeshaali

Feb 26, 2018
Hello.

MY PROFILE

High School ( SCIENCE ) 2008- 72%
Intermediate 2010- 81%
( PCM )
Bachelor of Arts 2011-2014- 57%
( correspondence -Enlish Literature, Medieval History, Economics)

IELTS Overall 7
L = 7.5
R = 7.0
W= 6.0
S= 6.5
Please suggest me 1 year program relevant to profile.

Vp~123

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Hello.

MY PROFILE

High School ( SCIENCE ) 2008- 72%
Intermediate 2010- 81%
( PCM )
Bachelor of Arts 2011-2014- 57%
( correspondence -Enlish Literature, Medieval History, Economics)

IELTS Overall 7
L = 7.5
R = 7.0
W= 6.0
S= 6.5
Please suggest me 1 year program relevant to profile.
I think you have a huge gap so you have to make strong SOP and need to justify the gap....i think.you should hire an agent...

Sahith goud

Dec 20, 2018
Dis any one got rejected on this note "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans"

Sayuri2019

Jan 9, 2019

Ok noted. Thanks for the suggestion.