Sds/General/University = sds
Intake= jan 2019
College/University= Concordia University
IELTS: 7
ACADEMIC PERCENTAGE
10th: 9.5 gpa
12th: 96.3 %
Btech : 73%
Hey Congras :)) We will go to the same University, but it has been 33 days without any updates in my online application and my application number is smaller than u :((

Jaspriya

Aug 15, 2018
In a first attempt I got rejection of my student visa and after that I immediately reapply on 3rd dec.but now my college close my seat as they said that I’ve not applied for my visa in their given time period....
Anyone have idea what should I do.??
Which college

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
In a first attempt I got rejection of my student visa and after that I immediately reapply on 3rd dec.but now my college close my seat as they said that I’ve not applied for my visa in their given time period....
You can withdraw your application by telling the reason to cic and reapply with new deferal letter from college for next intake.

mr shawn

Nov 21, 2018
I applied 28 Oct and biometrics was taken 7th Nov. since then my applications status is processing and no updates till now.

any advice on what I can do to know what is happening, please?

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018

I also applied on 3rd december . Online

What about you online or paper base and let share in case if there is any update

Majed-bq97

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Why would they basically proccess some applications faster than other applications? I’m not talking about 1 week or 2 weeks gap I’m talking about months ! Many applicants who applied in NOV have been informed of the final decision to their applications while some who applied in and before OCT still waiting ?! To me , any application shouldn’t take more 2 months maximum but they sometimes take 2 and even 4 months.
Doesn’t make any sense to me.
By the way , I applied on OCT10 and still waiting . They asked for additional information on 25 NOV so that’s why they’re probably taking this long.
I hope the patience pays off eventually.

_kimpoy26_

Mar 9, 2018
Why would they basically proccess some applications faster than other applications? I’m not talking about 1 week or 2 weeks gap I’m talking about months ! Many applicants who applied in NOV have been informed of the final decision to their applications while some who applied in and before OCT still waiting ?! To me , any application shouldn’t take more 2 months maximum but they sometimes take 2 and even 4 months.
Doesn’t make any sense to me.
By the way , I applied on OCT10 and still waiting . They asked for additional information on 25 NOV so that’s why they’re probably taking this long.
I hope the patience pays off eventually.
i applied on june 4 still waiting for work permit here in abu dhabi visa office