Type - SDS
Medical Passed - 11 Dec 2018
Review Started - 12 Dec 2018
Visa Approved - 19 Dec 2018

Good Luck everyone!:)
Applied offline M I ryt

Sisi80

Dec 19, 2018
I applied offline on 01.11.2018 and linked my application to a gc key account.Today(28.11.2018) got a letter saying Correspondence Letter with RE: validity of your biometric information.

Also a status changed to Medical Passed(submitted upfront)

Your valuable comments are highly appreciated.
I think is a refusal so they just let u know that u can reapply but u won’t pay biometrics for your next application

Kkqg

Dec 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I just got refused for my January intake application today, reason stated:

• I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out
your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect
your departure.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.

subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions asked of you.

Can anyone relate?
I graduated with my first degree in 2017July and I wanted to pursue another one but in different field in CA. This one year Gap I stated that I have been working at my family's hotel. Plus I have 2brothers who are going for Uni there (its been a year now). I was thinking Maybe my SOP wasn't convincing enough?

Can anyone help me understand this out?

Dec 14, 2018
Is it possible someone pass the medical exam, and have the visa refused?

Strange...4 weeks after i have my status "Passed the Medical Exam", and status is "We are reviewing..." yet...

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Is it possible someone pass the medical exam, and have the visa refused?

Strange...4 weeks after i have my status "Passed the Medical Exam", and status is "We are reviewing..." yet...

Pass medical is just for medical
There is a lot ahead that will determine either they can approve you or not which is proof of funds and also proof that you will return back home after your study

Reactions: Philippe Rocha