+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Hervekb

Nov 26, 2018
Dear Bros,

I got admission to PhD program in a Quebec university. I submitted my application on 29th of October and got request for biometrics on the 30th, and biometric updated on 31th october. On november 1 , background check started and on 14th review started. Untill now no updates. But background check is still under processs, rewiew as well.
M'y university granted me a full scholarship of 25 000 CAD for m'y PHD.
I am 35 years old, maried with 3 children but they are not coming with me to Canada. I work as a teacher at a public university in Congo and got an authorization for my leave signed by The Minister of Éducation in order for me to pursue a 4 year PhD program and to contribute with the new knowledge once back.
I am a bit frustrated on m'y chance to get visa, would you please tell me is it possible that review start so soon even bc check as the delay increased to 13 weeks on cic website.
M'y application was submitted online to Dakar office and i am applying as a Congo (DRC) citizen.

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
I have a question, is an online application for study visa processed in Ottawa or not?
members who have applied via online and got their visa approvals please tell when your GC key account updates?
I mean in daytime or in the night?

Please respond.

Thanks.