+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Nov 12, 2018
Even i hv same kind of issue... i am advocate ... here.. and now i hv applied for law clerk in canada.. idk what ll b mine result.. i m still waiting... though i dian lawyer cnt practise in canada ... he needs license which is next to impossible thing... but still i am v scared .. i hv mention everythng in my sop.. about return to my cpunrty after completion of course ... but still dnt know what ll happen...
Did u mentioned in your sop about your future plans ? That you will. Ome back to india etc ?

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
I’ve attached all this things and also give rsn in my sop to come back to India
After that I don’t know y they refuse...
So as per ur advice should I make a new strong sop and reapply...?
Nd do u have any idea that for reapply I’ve to attach that refusal letter or not??
You need to make a cover letter or a strong SOP to clarify things why you would come to India and yes you would have to attach rejection letter. Also i have some samples of cover letter of people who got rejected with same reason and got approval then if you need it.

Bala753

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
I

I already linked to gckey,did anyone got visa who applied in oct 1-10 dates
Hii, I also applied on 5th September at Hyderabad vfs, and its transferred to bangalore and its still in process and one of my friend applied at Hyderabad on oct 1st he got approval on oct 18th

namalbest240

Nov 7, 2018
Congrats. When did you receive acknowledgment about your file received at embassy and in process?
And at Which embassy your file processed?
Is this Acknowledgememt letter sent fron the High commison or VFS?
I only received a mail from VFS on 13 Nov for the submission made on 1 Nov.

Any comment friends?

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Is this Acknowledgememt letter sent fron the High commison or VFS?
I only received a mail from VFS on 13 Nov for the submission made on 1 Nov.

Any comment friends?
Did you receive application no. and UCI no. in that email?
If yes then you have gotten that email from embassy and that email also have mentioned about your application is in progress.

namalbest240

Nov 7, 2018
This is the message I received on 13 Nov in addtion to the mail received on 01 Nov

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 01 Nov 2018
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:xxx
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Nous vous informons que votre passeport a été transmis du bureau des visas canadiens, le 01 Nov 2018 au Centre de Réception des Demandes de visa Canadiens.
Vous pouvez suivre le statut de votre demande sur notre site internet mentionné ci-dessous en utilisant notre numéro de suivi.
Numéro de suivi:xxx

Best Regards/Cordialement,
Canada Visa Application Centre,Colombo

COLOMBO

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
This is the message I received on 13 Nov in addtion to the mail received on 01 Nov

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 01 Nov 2018
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:xxx

Nous vous informons que votre passeport a été transmis du bureau des visas canadiens, le 01 Nov 2018 au Centre de Réception des Demandes de visa Canadiens.
Vous pouvez suivre le statut de votre demande sur notre site internet mentionné ci-dessous en utilisant notre numéro de suivi.
Numéro de suivi:xxx

Best Regards/Cordialement,
Canada Visa Application Centre,Colombo

COLOMBO
You have applied offline. So, now you can create your online gc key account on cic website to know your current status. You can link your application to gc key by tracking no. which you have gotten on 13 november.

And I do not have much knowledge about how you can create gc key account but one must have vfs tracking id which in your case is present.

Dilpreet01639

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hii guys...my classes are starting on 12 feb and i have booked the ticket for 23 December...cos my relatives and my sisiter is living in canada right now..i will stay with them....will i face any problem if i go this early?? Pls someone tell me..

mayankk1991

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
congrats
can u plz share your timeline
when did your review started and at what time u got approval?
Visa Filed on 26/10/2018, Non SDS, Offline, Delhi VFS, Approved on 23/11/2018. I don't have the idea of exact timeline, I have not linked my application to GCKey.

Aloysprince

Aug 15, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID No.20180906CMYASTU30035– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office Dakar, on 23/11/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Pls wat does this mean can somone help

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID No.20180906CMYASTU30035– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office Dakar, on 23/11/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Pls wat does this mean can somone help
Decision is already taken on your application. You can expect your passport to the address you have given while you had applied. The result most probably would come in positive side.
Hope for the best.