+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Aug 28, 2018
Congrats. When did you receive acknowledgment about your file received at embassy and in process?
And at Which embassy your file processed?
Thanks
I dont know about my timeline as i did not link it to gic account
Visa was processed at Chandigarh visa office
Dont know about acknowledgement either as it was applied through canam consultants

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Other reasons:
Your proposed studies bla bla bla.
But in CAIPS notes it says that Applicant has provided PTE score report and his PTE scores couldn't be verified on Pearson website for language requirements.
Hello bro ....caips notes provided each and every thought of VO regards to documents??? And after wht tym duration u got caips notes? How u applied? What was the fee of caips notes?

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
letter of approval
Any body know what examination they are saying about with border agent
"On your arrival following an examination by officer of border agency subject to your compliance with the requirements of IRCC"
Does everybody's letter of approval says this line?

binpesinbal

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Hello bro ....caips notes provided each and every thought of VO regards to documents??? And after wht tym duration u got caips notes? How u applied? What was the fee of caips notes?
Bro, yes it is beneficial to get caips notes because exact comments of Visa officer who refused an applicant will be mentioned. I had refusal on 23rd Oct and received caips notes yesterday. The fee is 5 CAD. It was filed by my consultant and you will get within 30 days. You also had refusal I read on the forum. Don't refile the visa without caips notes. I was also rejected with other reasons - "Your proposed studies". And get your session deferred for May intake because time is less for Jan intake. Apply for caips notes ASAP.

Also when you get the CAIPS notes . Prepare a solid letter of explanation in which you need to prove the rejection reason wrong that you are a genuine and bonafide student and deserves the student visa .

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadianguy2019

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
letter of approval
Any body know what examination they are saying about with border agent
"On your arrival following an examination by officer of border agency subject to your compliance with the requirements of IRCC"
Does everybody's letter of approval says this line?
Ya
Bro
It's like that only

Because original study permit you will get on airport by showing your documents and all the other proofs

That's why they mentioned this....

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Bro, yes it is beneficial to get caips notes because exact comments of Visa officer who refused an applicant will be mentioned. I had refusal on 23rd Oct and received caips notes yesterday. The fee is 5 CAD. It was filed by my consultant and you will get within 30 days. You also had refusal I read on the forum. Don't refile the visa without caips notes. I was also rejected with other reasons - "Your proposed studies". And get your session deferred for May intake because time is less for Jan intake. Apply for caips notes ASAP.

Also when you get the CAIPS notes . Prepare a solid letter of explanation in which you need to prove the rejection reason wrong that you are a genuine and bonafide student and deserves the student visa .
Yup bro ...i will apply for caips notes tommorow or day after tommorow

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018

5 cad dollar only ?? Gcms told me 20$