+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Yes, i applied on oct1 in Hyderabad,medical passed on oct20 till then it is showing as your application is in process
Did you apply using an agent?
If you applied offline then link your app to gc key.
ask your agent to take follow up on your application as in normal case study permit application take around 5 weeks of time to come on a decision.

Shalinisays

Nov 25, 2018
I
Did you apply using an agent?
If you applied offline then link your app to gc key.
ask your agent to take follow up on your application as in normal case study permit application take around 5 weeks of time to come on a decision.
I already linked to gckey,did anyone got visa who applied in oct 1-10 dates

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Ya
Bro
It's like that only

Because original study permit you will get on airport by showing your documents and all the other proofs

That's why they mentioned this....
Thanks, When i applied 6 years ago they were not giving letter of this kind, just Visa stamp on passport and they'd give you study permit at airport this is for my friend and this letter is new to me. Thanks again

Nov 12, 2018
I’m dentist and I applied for diploma course...business dental assistant
They wrote in rejection letter that I may be not leave their country after completing my study permit ...
Even i hv same kind of issue... i am advocate ... here.. and now i hv applied for law clerk in canada.. idk what ll b mine result.. i m still waiting... though i dian lawyer cnt practise in canada ... he needs license which is next to impossible thing... but still i am v scared .. i hv mention everythng in my sop.. about return to my cpunrty after completion of course ... but still dnt know what ll happen...