+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Vishwa26

Nov 23, 2018
Make a cover letter or SOP stating why you would come back to your country. Attach ITRs or income certificate. reapply asap you might get a approval within a week
I’ve attached all this things and also give rsn in my sop to come back to India
After that I don’t know y they refuse...
So as per ur advice should I make a new strong sop and reapply...?
Nd do u have any idea that for reapply I’ve to attach that refusal letter or not??

namalbest240

Nov 7, 2018
Hope u all r doing well.

I am from Sri Lanka and applied for a Canadian student permit to follow the Construction Project Management 1 year post graduate programme in Jan/2019 which is conducted by Fanshawe College,London,Canada

My profile

OL results-8A , 2B

AL results-3A from the physical science stream.

Completed B.Sc(Eng) in Civil Engineering 4 years full time degree from University of Moratuwa,Sri Lanka

IELTS- R-7,W-6,L-7,S-7

Work experience 6 years as a Civil Engineer

Currently I am working as a government Civil Engineer and took study leaves for the programme period.

I paid 1st semester fee of 8000 cad and

I showed a FDabout 19000 cad for a period of 4 months when submit the application.(FD is for 6mnt duration under automatic renewal)

I am married and have an one kid 2.5 years and not accompanying wife and son.

How about my chance to get the visa approved?

Could you please review my profile

Manav12

Aug 28, 2018
I applied on 1 nov sds offline delhi embassy
Medical updated on 21 nov
Review started on 22 nov
How much time more for decision?

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
I applied on 1 nov sds offline delhi embassy
Medical updated on 21 nov
Review started on 22 nov
How much time more for decision?
You can expect decision in first week of December max to max. Btw, when did you get acknowledgment from embassy about your Visa being processed at Delhi?

binpesinbal

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Guys. My visa ( SDS offline through VFS Delhi ) was refused on 23rd Oct and I filed for CAIPS notes. I received caips notes today and the VO has stated that Applicant has provided PTE score which couldn't be verified on Pearson website. I am trying to verify it but no help. Anyone please assist.

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
I’m dentist and I applied for diploma course...business dental assistant
They wrote in rejection letter that I may be not leave their country after completing my study permit ...
Dentist is an occupation in demand .... As per PNP and other immigration categories. Why not try for express entry and gain a PR in 6-8 months

Isn't it common sense that a dentist is going to study a course on "business dentist assistant" means they will open up there or join a business there.

Unless you were doing cosmetic dentistry or something where you acquire technical knowledge

Vishwa26

Nov 23, 2018
Dentist is an occupation in demand .... As per PNP and other immigration categories. Why not try for express entry and gain a PR in 6-8 months

Isn't it common sense that a dentist is going to study a course on "business dentist assistant" means they will open up there or join a business there.

Unless you were doing cosmetic dentistry or something where you acquire technical knowledge
But for PR I’m not eligible..bcoz my points are not much enough for express entry ...