+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
As u know i didn't submitted SOP with my application and my refusal reason is other reason so m not able to understand that how many chances are there to get a visa approval after attaching SOP , refusal letter ?
I hope u will help me ...as u knw m too much disappointed and frustrate due to refusal becz i waited a long period

A
STRONG SUGGESTION

I know you would apply again through the same agent and with the same profile... And the consequences would surely be the same... You are making your profile very very weak.... If u again get the Visa Rejection this time then make sure It would become very difficult for you to apply to any other Country... :(

Today you are not listening to us.. Just because you are in too hurry to apply.. You just wanna go to Canada in any condition.. Your agent is certainly misguiding you.. :( But dear... Do remember... These agents are least worried about students career.. They just see their own monetary benefits... It would not gonna affect to your agent in any way whether you receive Visa Rejection again... they are insisting you to reply again just because they are looking the commission which they receive from your College... They are thinking that you might be lucky this time... But bro.. Visa OFFICERS do not assesses visa applications based on applicant's LUCK... Agar Lucky hote to pehle hi first time me Visa aa jaata... Your agent is totally worthless....

You should apply again but this time attach all the required documents with proper justification... And this can happen only when you get to know the real reason behind your rejection... Effective SOP's & LOE's work wonderfully ... It really matters what you are explaining to Visa officer about your profile... But it would work magically only when you get to know that what concerns has been raised by visa officer in previous visa rejection.. Then only you will be able to write...

If you want to get succeed in your next attempt... I would strongly recommend you:-

1:- Have patience.. Don't take steps in hurry...
2:- Defer your program to next available intake
3:- Apply for CAIPS notes and then proceed..
4:- Apply under SDS or University Category only..
5:- Write an effective Letter of explanation..

This would certainly improve the chances... :)
Good Luck

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
A STRONG SUGGESTION

I know you would apply again through the same agent and with the same profile... And the consequences would surely be the same... You are making your profile very very weak.... If u again get the Visa Rejection this time then make sure It would become very difficult for you to apply to any other Country... :(

Today you are not listening to us.. Just because you are in too hurry to apply.. You just wanna go to Canada in any condition.. Your agent is certainly misguiding you.. :( But dear... Do remember... These agents are least worried about students career.. They just see their own monetary benefits... It would not gonna affect to your agent in any way whether you receive Visa Rejection again... they are insisting you to reply again just because they are looking the commission which they receive from your College... They are thinking that you might be lucky this time... But bro.. Visa OFFICERS do not assesses visa applications based on applicant's LUCK... Agar Lucky hote to pehle hi first time me Visa aa jaata... Your agent is totally worthless....

You should apply again but this time attach all the required documents with proper justification... And this can happen only when you get to know the real reason behind your rejection... Effective SOP's & LOE's work wonderfully ... It really matters what you are explaining to Visa officer about your profile... But it would work magically only when you get to know that what concerns has been raised by visa officer in previous visa rejection.. Then only you will be able to write...

If you want to get succeed in your next attempt... I would strongly recommend you:-

1:- Have patience.. Don't take steps in hurry...
2:- Defer your program to next available intake
3:- Apply for CAIPS notes and then proceed..
4:- Apply under SDS or University Category only..
5:- Write an effective Letter of explanation..

This would certainly improve the chances... :)
Good Luck
Thanks bro ......how i get CAIPS NOTES and wht does it mean ? How much time it took

Bro actually its not guaranteed that i will acheive my satisfactory bands of ielts after reappear so as i did graduation in 2016 it means gap is moving on instead i did job as an accountant but my salary was in cash but i have job experience certificate and ITRs.
As my file was in non sds category so i paid full tuition fees of my course( 8 month course) which was 14400$ and gic 10230$ and a medical insurance of 350$.

I dont knw the exact reason of my refusal .

My intension is that if i apply my file again with a strong SOP then what are the chances of approval and refusal ?

●10th = 2011 cbse 6.6 cgpa with marksheet
●12th =2013 cbse 63.8% with passing certificate and marksheet
●B.com proffesional = gndu 2016 57.38% with DMCs and degree and transcripts
●IELTS OVERALL 6.5
L (6.5),R (5.5),W (6.5),S (6.5)
●Accountant job certificate of two years with itrs(93000) rs and salary in cash
●Father s pension = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs
●Father s agriculture = income certificate by tehsildar ,AFFIDAVIT (200000)rs
●husband s dairy farming business = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs

Last edited:

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Thanks bro ......how i get CAIPS NOTES and wht does it mean ? How much time it took
CAIPS is short for "Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System". It is the computer system historically used by CIC to process visa applications, and holds all the information on the current status of every immigration application being processed by overseas offices ....
In refusal letter they are not able to mention the actual reason due to limitations... So they just tick the column which they find suitable... But in Applicant's history they write every thing...

CIC takes 30 days to issue you... If you have any acquaintances who is holding Either citizenship or PR of Canada then they can request to CIC on your behalf... And It will charge only CAD 5 ... But if you don't have any knowns then you can apply through other means also...

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
W
CAIPS is short for "Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System". It is the computer system historically used by CIC to process visa applications, and holds all the information on the current status of every immigration application being processed by overseas offices ....
In refusal letter they are not able to mention the actual reason due to limitations... So they just tick the column which they find suitable... But in Applicant's history they write every thing...

CIC takes 30 days to issue you... If you have any acquaintances who is holding Either citizenship or PR of Canada then they can request to CIC on your behalf... And It will charge only CAD 5 ... But if you don't have any knowns then you can apply through other means also...
What will be the fees if i apply myself and how ?