+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Nov 10, 2018
Hi,

(Indian Student)

I got message in my GIC account on 7th November that review has been started on my application. Does anyone know how much more time are they going to take after this step ?

Applied - Sept 28th, 2018
Mode - Offline , Non SDS
Type - Student VISA
Financials - 1st Sem fees
Country - INDIA

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hlo Rishab ,,,, have u received ur passport ,,,, does anyone knows how many days it takes to receive passport
Bro
It can take upto a week
In your case it will take longer bcz of Diwali and all that holidays

Just go to BlueDart tracking
Select reference number and enter your tracking I'd there
You will get to know expected date of delivery
And current status

Hope this will help

Reactions: Hbhullar

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hi,

(Indian Student)

I got message in my GIC account on 7th November that review has been started on my application. Does anyone know how much more time are they going to take after this step ?

Applied - Sept 28th, 2018
Mode - Offline , Non SDS
Type - Student VISA
Financials - 1st Sem fees
Country - INDIA
4 to 5 days

peaches_1234

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
My account shows some update... For example, when I logged in to my gckey, application status which used to read "submitted" now reads "application updated".... But when I click to view the full application status, it just states "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".... And my eligibility review started on the 5th Nov... So how would we know what aspect has been updated in the application?

Reactions: Canadianguy2019

Rj1017

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
My account shows some update... For example, when I logged in to my gckey, application status which used to read "submitted" now reads "application updated".... But when I click to view the full application status, it just states "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".... And my eligibility review started on the 5th Nov... So how would we know what aspect has been updated in the application?
Did you apply SDS online?

Did you receive any email that your account has been updated? Was it for medical or review?

peaches_1234

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Did you apply SDS online?

Did you receive any email that your account has been updated? Was it for medical or review?
I applied on 23rd Oct offline... I have not received any email... I just saw it when I logged into gckey.. besides my medical was passed and review started on 5th Nov itself..