+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Shalini22

Oct 23, 2018
Ya but problem is that consultancy is closed till Sunday. I will get to know on Monday only now. I received one more email with subject “Your application has been updated”. What’s this update now?

Hoping for
Then You surely ll get a good news on monday! :)

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Help me please to write a strong SOP .got refusal yesterday
Bro.... don't apply for Jan intake... defer your program to next available intake... if you apply immediately then it is most likely that you would get rejection again.... First apply for CAIPS notes... then you will get to know the exact reason....
Honestly saying, I was sure that this time you would get refusal due to weak profile... but I did not want to demoralize or discourage you that's why never said these things to you.... Your should also improve your IELTS score... visa officer has also raised this concern....

After getting the notes then write a strong SOP & LOE... and you can also take services from www.caipsgcms.com they will charge amount for writing these letters ... but will write effectively...

Also, nxt time.. apply under SDS category... it will also improve your chances..

Best of luck for your application... God bless you... :)

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Your agent will do that
Ask them
Or go to IDP office
They are best visa consultant
Ohh bt actually i want to apply again by my consultants only bcz i paid them processing and filing fees ....bt my agent said that u should write SOP urself because its ur concern they sent me a sample .

Rishab bro how i reapply whether online or offline? Because my classes are commencing from 7 january .

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Ohh bt actually i want to apply again by my consultants only bcz i paid them processing and filing fees ....bt my agent said that u should write SOP urself because its ur concern they sent me a sample .

Rishab bro how i reapply whether online or offline? Because my classes are commencing from 7 january .
As u know i didn't submitted SOP with my application and my refusal reason is other reason so m not able to understand that how many chances are there to get a visa approval after attaching SOP , refusal letter ?
I hope u will help me ...as u knw m too much disappointed and frustrate due to refusal becz i waited a long period

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As u know i didn't submitted SOP with my application and my refusal reason is other reason so m not able to understand that how many chances are there to get a visa approval after attaching SOP , refusal letter ?
I hope u will help me ...as u knw m too much disappointed and frustrate due to refusal becz i waited a long period
krishna23 has already suggested what i would recommend too. I also took services from caipsgcms.com. Their sop nd loe is reslly gud. you should not apply for jan intake. Take ur time and apply effectively

Reactions: Ravindersidhu245