You go for VFS helpline number
Give priority in calling them over doing a mail

You should call VFS
But don't CIC

Hope u understand

binpesinbal

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
One more thing, did you check with your consultant regarding this? 6 weeks is the cuurrent visa processing time and in your case that time has elapsed. You can cross check with your consultant or drop an email to embassy to check regarding the same.
I spoke to my agent and they were telling that it is taking time for people who applied on 1st week of september. But I think they must have applied in University Category. I think, I will speak to them on Monday. Hope to see you soon in January for MGM session. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: imv1899

Tanrain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
If you will apply offline from delhi embassy. It will take around 35-40 days for visa approval.
And online application is unpredictable. Sometimes approval comes in 10 days , sometimes in 30 -40 days .
So its upto you
Hey i applied on 1st august under Sds online application. Haven’t received any update as yet even the review hasn’t started.

imv1899

Oct 19, 2018
Delhi
I spoke to my agent and they were telling that it is taking time for people who applied on 1st week of september. But I think they must have applied in University Category. I think, I will speak to them on Monday. Hope to see you soon in January for MGM session. Fingers crossed.
Sure thing!:)
Have you joined the whatsapp group using the link that has been shared in the earlier comments. You can join that group, and then we can discuss on whatsapp regarding the joining. Once you get visa next step would be to book tickets and make arrangements for accomodation.

imv1899

Oct 19, 2018
Delhi
What should we write in mail? I have also received 2 acknowledgment letters in aug n sept but review hadn’t started still. Applied my file on 1st aug. its been almost 2.5 months
How much is the fee for your program? How much fund did you show?

imv1899

Oct 19, 2018
Delhi
Fees was around 14k cad for 2 semesters. I hav shown my mother n fathers itrs, salary slips and about 10250Cad in gic account
Did you already pay the tuition fee upfront before visa? What is the duration of your course? You mentioned 14 k for 2 semesters. Do you mean that you have made the payment of 14K. If thats the case then what about the funds for the remaining semesters?

Tanrain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Did you already pay the tuition fee upfront before visa? What is the duration of your course? You mentioned 14 k for 2 semesters. Do you mean that you have made the payment of 14K. If thats the case then what about the funds for the remaining semesters?
Yeah i have paid the tuition fee upfront before visa. My course is of 2 years. Wat funds should i show for remaining semesters. I have already shown my family income. Isn’t that enough.

Tanrain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I have s
hown 10k cad. I think thats the requirement. There is no need to show funds in canada.

imv1899

Oct 19, 2018
Delhi
I have s

hown 10k cad. I think thats the requirement. There is no need to show funds in canada.
As per my understanding you need to show the sufficient funds for 2 years program fees + 2 years living expenses in the form of bank statements/ fds/ loan. Did you provide these documents while apying for visa?

Income proofs/ ITRs are different from above.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.