+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

imv1899

Oct 19, 2018
Delhi
i did almost everything on my own . A family friend helped me in preparing file
Did you apply online or offline and when?
If you did it offline then wait for 14 days to get the acknowledgement letter from the Immigration office. You application number and UCI will be mentioned in that.

imv1899

Oct 19, 2018
Delhi
I had my upfront medicals done. Applied through a consultant. In GCkey it says medical passed. Category is SDS. GIC and first year fee fully paid.
only one ack letter received.

I wonder why it's taking time. 4th Sep till now only medical passed and no eligibility review started.
One more thing, did you check with your consultant regarding this? 6 weeks is the cuurrent visa processing time and in your case that time has elapsed. You can cross check with your consultant or drop an email to embassy to check regarding the same.

Bhawna_123

Oct 20, 2018
Hii to all

I got my passport request from one month 7 days ago. The problem is that i crossed the deadline to submit the passport in the embassy. Kindly confirm what should i do ?

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hii to all

I got my passport request from one month 7 days ago. The problem is that i crossed the deadline to submit the passport in the embassy. Kindly confirm what should i do ?
You are wow

Embassy is saying us to wait
And
U made embassy to wait for you

But in my opinion
I will not be much
If
You must give a written reason for the delay to VFS
And it would be ok

Go for it
I am sure you will get Visa stamped

Bhawna_123

Oct 20, 2018
Just forgot to check the cic account. Got the mail after one day and i thought it is just a submission confirmation.

Bhawna_123

Oct 20, 2018
forgot to view the cic account and when i checked the mail the next day after submission i thought it is just a file confirmation mail.

Bhawna_123

Oct 20, 2018
Northen College
Business program
Should i mail on CIC ottawa ?

Should i contact the VAC center if they can help me