+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

jatcpg

Nov 9, 2018
applied offline sds 20th November
medical passed on 30th November
Review started.

Any idea how long does it takes for the review?

Reactions: Karu 18

_huss43__

Sep 28, 2018
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

What should i do still it's showing these!!

I applied on 19th Oct and i link my application on gckey on 13th November and review was started already and after that no reply what should i do . Please help!!!

spatra26

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

What should i do still it's showing these!!

I applied on 19th Oct and i link my application on gckey on 13th November and review was started already and after that no reply what should i do . Please help!!!
Mine is also same status (applied on 16th). But, urs is way too long time. Did you contact IRCC?

Amj Dave

Sep 28, 2018
Hey guys !
I have applied on 16 th nov online sds and my medical passed on 28th nd review started on the same date . But still haven’t received any acknowledgment letter or further updates.

spatra26

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Hey guys !
I have applied on 16 th nov online sds and my medical passed on 28th nd review started on the same date . But still haven’t received any acknowledgment letter or further updates.
Doesn't matter. Sometimes they don't send it to most candidates but still their visa gets approved. I've applied on the same date and the same status as yours. From which country you applied?