+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
My vissa got approved 3 days before but still passport is not delivered .
Where I should track for passport ?
In vfs status it is showing to track in vide courier partner but where ?
In blue dart it is not showing my way bill number ...
Track by reference number
Entering tracking id

Sukh9353

Sep 25, 2017
Hello there, i have no change in my application status till 12 oct 2018 . I have applied general online visa file and my Cic account showing same status.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility :::
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results :
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents :
We do not need additional documents.
Interview;
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics ;
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please help guys .

Sukh9353

Sep 25, 2017
Can you please post your full application status and timeline?
Hello there, i have no change in my application status till 12 oct 2018 . I have applied general online visa file and my Cic account showing same status.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Interview;
Biometrics ;
Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please help guys .

Jaspriya

Aug 15, 2018
Hello guys ,can someone plz tell in case of online sds if embassy requests for remedical do they send any mail also .or only they post a message on gckey .cuz my agent is having my gckey credentials.she is not providing me?

SBhardwaj

Feb 3, 2018
Hello guys ,can someone plz tell in case of online sds if embassy requests for remedical do they send any mail also .or only they post a message on gckey .cuz my agent is having my gckey credentials.she is not providing me?
Why remedical ? Bcz of inability to track your results or associated with some past medical history?

RAOSAHAB

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Hi Jaspriya, In my case, I didn't get any call or email from embassy but I got a call from Max hospital where I had my medical done. You can call your clinic and just ask them if you medical was all ok or not, since they are the only one who send or receive the medical updates .

RAOSAHAB

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012

Application status

Interview;
Biometrics ;
Final decision:

Please help guys .
Hi Sukh, It seems that the online application are processed slowly. so many oct online applications are in queue and being updated by embassy.

Jaspriya

Aug 15, 2018
Why remedical ? Bcz of inability to track your results or associated with some past medical history?
No bcuz of tension ..actually not able to chcek my status agent says we can't log in again and again .so thinking of some other possibilities.

SBhardwaj

Feb 3, 2018
No bcuz of tension ..actually not able to chcek my status agent says we can't log in again and again .so thinking of some other possibilities.
Ok... So if u have given your email id you will get a notification on your email stating that there is some update.

Jaspriya

Aug 15, 2018
Ok... So if u have given your email id you will get a notification on your email stating that there is some update.
Ok..I applied on 13 Nov..Nd uptill now no updates.i just got mails regarding submission of application and acknowledgememt.so I guess my medical would have cleared.nd if not fthey would have notify me uptill now .

spatra26

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Ok..I applied on 13 Nov..Nd uptill now no updates.i just got mails regarding submission of application and acknowledgememt.so I guess my medical would have cleared.nd if not fthey would have notify me uptill now .
When did you get the acknowledgement letter?