Hardeep.89

Nov 26, 2018
My profile- applied for fleming college UG course,IELTS SCORE-7 BANDS
Applied for visa - 6nov,SDS Category
Medical updated-23 nov
Review started-26 nov
Hi
My cousin applied 24 oct sds category
We have vfs tracking no so it’s showing from day one ur file is being processed at visa office Chandigarh
How u check means vfs tracking no or somewhere else
Like how can I know my Medicaid updated when and when review will strt?

Hardeep.89

Nov 26, 2018
anytime. i got yesterday on second working day after review started
Ok but from day one it’s just showing ur file is being processed at visa office Chandigarh. We are checking it with tracking no on vfs.
Do I have to check somewhere else like some are saying my medical is updated and now review start how can We know about that whether medical is updated or not?
Thanks

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
Ok but from day one it’s just showing ur file is being processed at visa office Chandigarh. We are checking it with tracking no on vfs.
Do I have to check somewhere else like some are saying my medical is updated and now review start how can We know about that whether medical is updated or not?
Thanks
Yea you would have to link your application with GCKEY to know whats actual status of your application. If you need help with GCkey let me know here.

Hardeep.89

Nov 26, 2018
Yea you would have to link your application with GCKEY to know whats actual status of your application. If you need help with GCkey let me know here.
Yes please
As I am trying with tracking no but they are saying it requires 15 digit or less
Don’t know I was trying to link application online but not getting there