+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Hello frnds my student visa was refused from delhi embassy on 8th november but till date i didn't get my Passport back which is very urgent because i have filled my IELTS EXAM again under British council.Exam date is 1st december.
I sent an email to high commission for urgent request for passport after refusal from canada study visa. So i want to knw that at what tym i will get response and my passport back from high commission

parthpaghdal

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Hello frnds my student visa was refused from delhi embassy on 8th november but till date i didn't get my Passport back which is very urgent because i have filled my IELTS EXAM again under British council.Exam date is 1st december.
I sent an email to high commission for urgent request for passport after refusal from canada study visa. So i want to knw that at what tym i will get response and my passport back from high commission
Why it was rejected

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
Thanks bro, what's Caips all about and can I reapply immediately? Cos the school resume january 7
CAIPS are detailed explanation and remarks given to every document in your application by VO ,which helps you to understand what VO thinks about your application.you can reapply online immediately as your passport is still at embassy and would take maybe a month to deliver it to you so can't apply online.

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
What's gic?
I guess the main reason for your rejection is that you didn't submit GIC ..you need to make a GIC account in Scotia bank or ICICI Canada and have to transfer 10,200$ in it. That would guarantee VO that you have enough money to survive in Canada. That amount would be given to you in installments like getting 600$ every month.

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018

Thahophic

Oct 19, 2018
CAIPS are detailed explanation and remarks given to every document in your application by VO ,which helps you to understand what VO thinks about your application.you can reapply online immediately as your passport is still at embassy and would take maybe a month to deliver it to you so can't apply online.
Thanks bro, what's the way out to the issue of travel history cos it was also reason for refusing