+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

KamraGaurav

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Punjab
wow...Congrats!!!!.
My application review started on 19th , expecting results in next week....
any chances of getting refusal at this stage??
U'll get approval soon my review also started on 19th generally refusal comes within 2 days of review as days pass there r chances of approval..

Ravipatel97

Nov 15, 2018
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. This is mu current status what does means? When i can expect my visa as i have applied on 5th nov mumbai vfs no sds fille. I received acknowledgement on 18

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
It
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. This is mu current status what does means? When i can expect my visa as i have applied on 5th nov mumbai vfs no sds fille. I received acknowledgement on 18
It means VO is checking whether you meet requirements that are needed for a student visa which includes relevancy of course, bands, academic and stuff. You will receive your result in first week of December I guess.

Thahophic

Oct 19, 2018
My application was denied
Reasons: *Travel history
*Personal asset/financial status
What's the way of tackling these issues. I need an answer cos I wanna reapply probably May intake

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
My application was denied
Reasons: *Travel history
*Personal asset/financial status
What's the way of tackling these issues. I need an answer cos I wanna reapply probably May intake
Sorry for your lost brother
Well VO is not satisfied that you are financially strong enough to support your study in Canada.
Ideal thing would be to apply for CAIPS notes, that will reveal what VO thinks about your application and would be easy to deduce what was exact reason for your refusal. CAIPS notes could take upto 30 days to reach to you but if you are going for may intake this time you got enough time[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Thahophic

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
Sorry for your lost brother
Well VO is not satisfied that you are financially strong enough to support your study in Canada.
Ideal thing would be to apply for CAIPS notes, that will reveal what VO thinks about your application and would be easy to deduce what was exact reason for your refusal. CAIPS notes could take upto 30 days to reach to you but if you are going for may intake this time you got enough time
[/QUOTE]
You can attach CA house valuation report.. FDs ITRs ,gold and other savings if you have to cover up that reason