+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

kulbir singh toor

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
I also got refusal on thursday. Today, on recommendation of few seniors in forum, i ordered gcms report from caipsgcms.com. Lot of student got study permit after using their service. They will also draft my SOP and letter of explanation as I am applying again in May.

Rejection is very frustrating. Especially for students like me who have not taken admission anywhere after 12th. Now, I already have education gap. Why your friend was rejected?
Today he will go to agent and ask the reason

Ann2000

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Hi everyone!I had submitted my visa application in the Delhi Office on 6th November,2018 after which it went to bangalore for processing and then my application status was that it has been received at the Canadian visa office Delhi for processing and then it was forwarded to the IRCC in Delhi.My application status now is "Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2018/11/15 .My other friends did not have such a visa tracking status

Please do help me out that why is it showing that it is under process at IRCC?:(

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
Hi everyone!I had submitted my visa application in the Delhi Office on 6th November,2018 after which it went to bangalore for processing and then my application status was that it has been received at the Canadian visa office Delhi for processing and then it was forwarded to the IRCC in Delhi.My application status now is "Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2018/11/15 .My other friends did not have such a visa tracking status

Please do help me out that why is it showing that it is under process at IRCC?:(
Don't worry ircc means Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC),which means your application is being processed at IRCC Delhi. Have you linked your offline application to GCKEY?

Nasru

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018

I got the same message/mail.

kitkat339

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Yes, I did thats why I am frustrated. I want to try again for May so I am going to start preparing for reapplication. I ordered caips/gcms report. Also, taking help from caipsgcms.com for SOP and LOE writing. some seniors got visa with their help.
Hey please tell the reason for rejection and share ur profile?
I am also a 12th passout