+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

canedame

Nov 15, 2018
yes caips has more detail than refusal letter. It is worth getting caips and my friend took services from caipsgcms for sop and loe. He got his visa after refusal. I have also taken their service after refusal and applied for jan intake but still waiting for decision. Hope this helps.
thank you. I just order the sop and loe service from caipsgcms.com. waiting for gcms report now.

Reactions: gagan.196

canedame

Nov 15, 2018
Hlo my friend got refusal on Friday applied on 18 th October sds offline delhi 94 percent cbse and 7 band anyone khow the reason please tell and he applied through idp and I applied on 23 rd October and i am still waiting for decision
I also got refusal on thursday. Today, on recommendation of few seniors in forum, i ordered gcms report from caipsgcms.com. Lot of student got study permit after using their service. They will also draft my SOP and letter of explanation as I am applying again in May.

Rejection is very frustrating. Especially for students like me who have not taken admission anywhere after 12th. Now, I already have education gap. Why your friend was rejected?