+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for fall(September) intake

Jul 28, 2018
Delhi
I am an Indian student and I had got d offer letter from Lakehead university for UG studies on 18th of July and scholarship letter on 20th of July and I had accepted offer on 21st and paid my Tuition on 27th. Now that I hv to apply for visa, I'll be submitting the docs to vfs office tomorrow afternoon. What are the possibilities that I'll get my visa before 28th August, if am applying on 30th July?
Plus points -
I have a really strong academic profile 12th - 92%
10th - 9.8 cgpa
IELTS - 8 band overall and none less than 7.
I hv got scholarship worth $5000.
Got GIC
Negative points-
Don't have really strong financial profile and I hv only paid tuition fees for fall term ... But I hv enough funds to show that I can pay winter term fees

Can anyone Pls tell me ... Will I be able to get my visa before 28th of August ? Is there anybody who's in the same situation??

Kruptl

Jul 14, 2018
Here I am. Submitting file tomorrow at VFS. Same for lakheadal

Agent told me that in SDS stream you'll get visa in 25-30 days.

So, probably we can enter Canada by 5-10 sep. Late entry is possible in lakhead.

Reactions: ShashankSachdev09

njas

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
If we fill first semester nd along with this we included funds... nd ielts each 6 all over 6

Is our file processed under SDS or not ?

Kruptl

Jul 14, 2018
If we fill first semester nd along with this we included funds... nd ielts each 6 all over 6

Is our file processed under SDS or not ?
No , for SDS you should pay 1 year fees, other wise your application will be considered in normal application. How much of finance you displayed?

Yas5029

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
I am an Indian student and I had got d offer letter from Lakehead university for UG studies on 18th of July and scholarship letter on 20th of July and I had accepted offer on 21st and paid my Tuition on 27th. Now that I hv to apply for visa, I'll be submitting the docs to vfs office tomorrow afternoon. What are the possibilities that I'll get my visa before 28th August, if am applying on 30th July?
Plus points -
10th - 9.8 cgpa
Got GIC
Negative points-
Don't have really strong financial profile and I hv only paid tuition fees for fall term ... But I hv enough funds to show that I can pay winter term fees

Can anyone Pls tell me ... Will I be able to get my visa before 28th of August ? Is there anybody who's in the same situation??
Hi can you tell me how did u get scholorship...even i hav a very good academic profile but i dont know about scholorship

Yas5029

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Plus points -
10th - 9.8 cgpa
Got GIC
Negative points-

You will get visa last year for jan intake my friend applied on 30th nov. And she got her visa around 10th dec.

njas

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
No , for SDS you should pay 1 year fees, other wise your application will be considered in normal application. How much of finance you displayed?
Rest whole fee !! But my agent said university has their own rules regarding fees !! There is no matter of fee !! Nd we can applied under SDS along with funds !!

Jul 28, 2018
Delhi
Here I am. Submitting file tomorrow at VFS. Same for lakheadal

Agent told me that in SDS stream you'll get visa in 25-30 days.

So, probably we can enter Canada by 5-10 sep. Late entry is possible in lakhead.
Hey kruptl ... So, what course hv u applied in ??...Do keep in touch and tell me when u get ur visa..
Btw I hv applied under university visa category... It's almost same as sds ... Just instead of paying whole fees , I hv to show funds for 2nd term and pay for 1st term... So we might get the visa around same time

Jul 28, 2018
Delhi
Hi can you tell me how did u get scholorship...even i hav a very good academic profile but i dont know about scholorship
Hey yas5029 .. For getting a scholarship u just need to apply to the university and they will tell u abt ur scholarship in the offer letter or u need to contact ur admission officer for it...
Like in Lakehead ... They sent me the scholarship letter When I inquired abt it. Whereas in Dalhousie university they have mentioned scholarship in d offer letter ..coz they thought I had a good academic background .

njas

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
H
Hey kruptl ... So, what course hv u applied in ??...Do keep in touch and tell me when u get ur visa..
Btw I hv applied under university visa category... It's almost same as sds ... Just instead of paying whole fees , I hv to show funds for 2nd term and pay for 1st term... So we might get the visa around same time
Hi shashank... i also paid first term fee for university study !! Is it processed under SDS ?

Kiera-allen

Jul 29, 2018
i have got accepted to Douglas College for Post degree diploma in Marketing and International business for 2 years. I have graduated in bcom from DU and got 73%.
My IELTS score is 8.5
Class 12-93.2%
Class 10-91.2%
I have paid one year fees and got GIC certificate.
I got my medical done today and I’m applying for visa tomorrow through a consultant
What are the chances of getting my study visa for Canada? For January 2019 intake.
Please help.
Also should I apply for scholarship from the college? Do I have any chance of getting a scholarship
?