+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for children

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
Dear members,
Me n my wife has multiple entry visitor visa of Canada. My wife visited Canada twice while i visited only once. Now i want to apply Visa for my son of 13 yrs n daughter of 10 yrs. Pl tell me do i need to submit all the documents like sponsorship letter from Canada, bank statements of our accounts erc for children' visa? Thanx in advance

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear members,
Me n my wife has multiple entry visitor visa of Canada. My wife visited Canada twice while i visited only once. Now i want to apply Visa for my son of 13 yrs n daughter of 10 yrs. Pl tell me do i need to submit all the documents like sponsorship letter from Canada, bank statements of our accounts erc for children' visa? Thanx in advance
You need to include proofs of your children's current study program + your bank statements/tax returns + consent letter from your wife authorizing you to take your children out of your home country, etc.

You need to prove that they will be visiting for a short stay.... and have school to return to

Reactions: yourwaka

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
thanks for your suggestions. while applying for online visa for my children, I am facing some problems while applying
1. do I need to create a CIC account in the name of my children or I can apply from my account itself?
2. or if I need to create online account for my children, then do I need to create 2 accounts for both my children or I can apply from one account only
3. do I need to fill family information form or not as both my children are minor?
4. who will fill the family representative form?
hoping for quick reply