+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for 2018 may intake and offer letter

Mike001

Dec 11, 2017
Applied on 14th March.. Medicals cleared on 7th April.. Visa approved on 20th April.. Passport received today..
BRO U GOT APPROVAL MAIL ON 20 TH OF APRIL?
MY VISA WAS ALSO DISPATCHED YESTERDAY BUT I GOT NOT ANY MAIL.....
DOES IT MEAN MY VISA IS REFUSED?
AS I GOT NOT ANY MAIL TILL NOW?

Millions

Apr 18, 2018
How many days since you applied?

I’m waiting since like 65 days and my main concern is that I cannot defer as I’ve paid my hostel fees’ first non-refundable installment of $1275 and it’s my parents’ hard earned money that I cannot afford to see go down the drain as I’ll have to pay them again when I go next; if my application needs to be deferred till September.

I’ve heard from accepted students and agents alike that the embassy knows that you need to join on the date mentioned and they make a decision before that so you’re not left at the edge of the cliff..
Buddy
This is first time I heard that anybody paid that much money in advance without confirmation.
I paid many times to hostel but no hostel charge that much money in advance and even if they charge, it can be refunded.
Because of too much work load it's getting delayed, pray for the best and only wait is the option we have!

Bella Pette

Oct 5, 2017
I have a question I'll like anyone who knows to please reply. Is it normal for a the principal applicant's application for a study permit to be finalized and a dependant (dependent on the principal applicant's application) minor who also applied for a study permit 's application to still be in process?

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
BRO U GOT APPROVAL MAIL ON 20 TH OF APRIL?
MY VISA WAS ALSO DISPATCHED YESTERDAY BUT I GOT NOT ANY MAIL.....
DOES IT MEAN MY VISA IS REFUSED?
AS I GOT NOT ANY MAIL TILL NOW?
I didn’t get any mail yesterday. Only today I got the mail from cic. If you check your cic account you’ll know if you got the visa or not..

panc0021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hi guys, I got my visa approved on April 19 after a refusal for Vancouver. Please be positive and hopefully you guys will get the good news soon. Now is their any accommodation available near by downtown please help
No issues with sharing
WhatsApp contact 7087171770
hi there,

i did get my first refusal. i need your help. i need sample copy of sop which help you to get approval.

Thanks
Raj