+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for 2018 may intake and offer letter

diggitydish

Dec 20, 2017
Hi there,

I am applying for the September intake. My background has been in marketing.

I already have -
B.A honours
Postgraduate diploma x2 (one from uk)

Ive applied for to college for a Advanced Diploma (1 year duration) and a Diploma (2 year duration)

Just a little worried about visa rejection. I want to change my career path and move into the hospitality and tourism industry.

Is my profile okay?

Dhruv876

Jan 26, 2018
Help me
I applied in Seneca for may intake on 5 October and I didn't get any replied and it's more than 3 months what should be the reason behind this.
Help me out

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
For may intake ?? When did you applied it ?
Initially I applied for January intake but after phone calling them I came to know that my course is closed so I deferred it for may intake and then I got my offer letter for may intake
Have you also applied in Seneca college and in which course

Reactions: Dhruv876

Dhruv876

Jan 26, 2018
Initially I applied for January intake but after phone calling them I came to know that my course is closed so I deferred it for may intake and then I got my offer letter for may intake
Have you also applied in Seneca college and in which course
YES I DID but didnt get offer letter they are saying they didnt started process for may intake in york campus in computer system technology
what about you??

Reactions: 123kaur

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
YES I DID but didnt get offer letter they are saying they didnt started process for may intake in york campus in computer system technology
what about you??
chemical lab technician course.
Have you phone called at Seneca College or have you mailed them