+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for 2018 may intake and offer letter

panc0021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hi guys,

I did apply on 22feb online for my nephew and got refused for stupid reason. Financial source and academy reason. We apply in grade 11 for him.

I want to replay. Does anyone have sample SOP. Can you please pass it to me.

Thank you
Raj

yupadhyay7171

Mar 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me that how much time it takes to get the final offer letter from centennial college. I have paid fees and GIC along with medical is done. Can I apply for student visa without final offer letter. I have fees receipt.
Anyone, please help me.

anmol_55055

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Can anyone tell me that how much time it takes to get the final offer letter from centennial college. I have paid fees and GIC along with medical is done. Can I apply for student visa without final offer letter. I have fees receipt.
Anyone, please help me.
No u cant apply i guess

yupadhyay7171

Mar 20, 2018
Hi guys,

I did apply on 22feb online for my nephew and got refused for stupid reason. Financial source and academy reason. We apply in grade 11 for him.

I want to replay. Does anyone have sample SOP. Can you please pass it to me.

Thank you
Raj
What was the reason?

pragati10

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
Anyone, please help me.
Drop a email to the college regarding the final offer letter .. tell them abt the gic and medical ..

pragati10

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
Financial resources and academy
Spp or non spp .. u can apply in general category.. defer the admission for next intake and keep ur file .. just check the file wisely as well as state abt the financial resources as much as u can ..u need a strong sop in which u have to show why u want to study a specific course, Wat opportunities u will get after completing it in ur home country .. u need to state that u will
Leave the country after ur course finishes .. show some property ties in India .. it will help u