+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for 2018 may intake and offer letter

canha

Mar 8, 2018
My passport has been dispatched to Canada visa Center New Delhi .. I applied offline .. how do I get to knw the decision ?
u stay in Delhi?? they dispatched ur passport without any prior message or intimation regarding the status?

pragati10

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
u stay in Delhi?? they dispatched ur passport without any prior message or intimation regarding the status?
I live in udaipur .. I have to wait for 24 hours .. poor thing is we have sat Sunday in between ..usually offline application don’t get any mail .. I checked the status through online tracking id.. I hope to get visa seriously ☹

Preet567

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
I live in udaipur .. I have to wait for 24 hours .. poor thing is we have sat Sunday in between ..usually offline application don’t get any mail .. I checked the status through online tracking id.. I hope to get visa seriously ☹
ur application has been processed at delhi or bangolore?

canha

Mar 8, 2018
heii i got a message just now saying " your processes paasport has been received from canada visa office on 09/03/2018 and will be displatched to the center wjere you applied..

can anyone tell me wat does this mean?????

pragati10

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
heii i got a message just now saying " your processes paasport has been received from canada visa office on 09/03/2018 and will be displatched to the center wjere you applied..

can anyone tell me wat does this mean?????
I also got the same msg