+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for 2018 may intake and offer letter

canha

Mar 8, 2018
HI Guys... firstly congrts to all the ones who received their approved Visa'.
i have few queries regarding few assumptions... they say that usually visa approval takes min 4 weeks bt it is taking much longer time and to my surprise i saw few folks who got there rejection after long wait ... but as per records rejections would happen only in first two weeks is a myth now??? :O ..
and itz quite horrifying that on wat reason and in wat time frame they are evaluating the profiles.. ..
itz been four weeks and i am still waiting..

Joelrao

Jan 5, 2018
i have few queries regarding few assumptions... they say that usually visa approval takes min 4 weeks bt it is taking much longer time and to my surprise i saw few folks who got there rejection after long wait ... but as per records rejections would happen only in first two weeks is a myth now??? :O ..
and itz quite horrifying that on wat reason and in wat time frame they are evaluating the profiles.. ..
Whats your profile and embassy?

Joelrao

Jan 5, 2018
btech , with 5 years of IT experience, applied in Hyderabad feb 9
Oh dont you worry you shall get by next week. Bangalore takes exactly a month. But they do reject even if the waiting time is over a month. I am in a lambton group. All who applied before 1st got visas last week

pragati10

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
btech , with 5 years of IT experience, applied in Hyderabad feb 9
Minimum time has being changed to 5 weeks .. u need to wait .. it’s too early to say anything .

canha

Mar 8, 2018
Oh dont you worry you shall get by next week. Bangalore takes exactly a month. But they do reject even if the waiting time is over a month. I am in a lambton group. All who applied before 1st got visas last week
BUt how come some people r receiving in 12 days only... just wanna know the info reg their profiles and stuff