+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for 2018 may intake and offer letter

Rdvasisht

Feb 19, 2018
we cant judge anything from tht mgs. u can know only after getting in ur hand too...is visa approved or not..

i wish u get ur visa..
Yes you will know once you get the passport. But sometime embassy sends you confirmation mail Nd passport on the same time or one after others. So you might recieve the email after your passport. Be +

Reactions: neha12345

yagnikmakwana

Jul 21, 2017
Ok. Congratulations buddy.
You recieved it after 34 days.
So does that mean I have to wait a bit more coz I applied on 29th Jan. Right?
i aslo applied on 30 jan..
Yes you will know once you get the passport. But sometime embassy sends you confirmation mail Nd passport on the same time or one after others. So you might recieve the email after your passport. Be +
yes. bt neha doesnt recieve any mail so. we cant decide from the dispact of passport.

jbchhillar1931

Feb 4, 2018
i aslo applied on 30 jan..

yes. bt neha doesnt recieve any mail so. we cant decide from the dispact of passport.
You will receive a mail from high commission regarding decision of your study permit application or you can also know status of your application by linking your paper application with gc key account.

anmolkler

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
India
I applied on 25th...when will i get my result? I use vfs tracking id and it is still showing Chandigarh. I am very worried. I mean my application didn't even reached delhi...

jbchhillar1931

Feb 4, 2018
I applied on 25th...when will i get my result? I use vfs tracking id and it is still showing Chandigarh. I am very worried. I mean my application didn't even reached delhi...
You application will be proccessed at chandigarh because candian high commission is at chandigarh also so ur file wont be sent to delhi

Rdvasisht

Feb 19, 2018
Bro I don't think they refer our applications to new Delhi. Bcoz In my status too shows that it is still being processed at chnd. Nd I applied on 29th jan