+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa filing for Sept 2019.

Navneet_0201

Apr 25, 2019
When was medical status changed?
And after how long reviewing started?
Please share your timeline.
hey! Can you guide me about my file processing.
I applied on 12th april online general ( cus I couldn’t pay one year sem fee cus of my university’s portal opening which will be in late june). I did biometrics on 15th april. Got updated on 15th itself. After that no response and my medical got passed a day before yday. Eligibility review started the same day. I got no acknowledgement letters till now. What you think? Is it normal processing?

I have my grades upto the mark,ielts-7.5 not less than 7,12th passed in 2018 with medical 89%,Bsc degree in Uoit oshawa.
Thank you!

Seema81

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
I applied on 12th april online general ( cus I couldn’t pay one year sem fee cus of my university’s portal opening which will be in late june). I did biometrics on 15th april. Got updated on 15th itself. After that no response and my medical got passed a day before yday. Eligibility review started the same day. I got no acknowledgement letters till now. What you think? Is it normal processing?

I have my grades upto the mark,ielts-7.5 not less than 7,12th passed in 2018 with medical 89%,Bsc degree in Uoit oshawa.
Thank you!
Acknowledgement letter is on 14th day of submission of file

Taureanmon

Jun 19, 2017
I am yet to apply for Sep intake for the University of Toronto. Scheduled medicals for may 31st. Will it be too late?

Dabe93

Mar 11, 2019
I am from The Gambia, accepted into Sept 2019 intake
I have submitted my visa application and did bio metrics on 2nd April
paper application through VAC in Senegal
my processing time its 4 weeks but its almost 7 weeks still no news
does that mean my application will be rejected since it has passed normal processing time.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
I am from The Gambia, accepted into Sept 2019 intake
I have submitted my visa application and did bio metrics on 2nd April
paper application through VAC in Senegal
my processing time its 4 weeks but its almost 7 weeks still no news
does that mean my application will be rejected since it has passed normal processing time.

Have you link it online ?

Messedup

Apr 26, 2019

Thank you!
Don't worry. Some didn't even get medical update and yet got approved. So hope for positive outcome. I applied on 9 april online sds and got medical clearance on 6th may and haven't received any other update yet.
Be patient.. wmk

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
just did that yester night, there it says we are still processing your application.
They are in there peak period and is taken more longer than the processing time stated on cic websites. Just keep praying and let hope for the best. They will surely respond to you soon

sandee1982

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
hi, does having a USA , Canada Visitor/Business visa, and visits to USA\Canada in last 5 years help in study permit approval. Also does this in anyway help in faster processing of the application. Thanku.

babibada

Star Member
May 17, 2019
hi, does having a USA , Canada Visitor/Business visa, and visits to USA\Canada in last 5 years help in study permit approval. Also does this in anyway help in faster processing of the application. Thanku.
Never, even worse.

First of all, the VO will never know your travel history UNTIL he or she review your files.
Then, after the review, sometimes it takes MUCH LONGER time than those applicants who has no travel history. Canadian government usually run background check on you based on your travel history with US government, such as FBI, DHS, etc.

sandee1982

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Never, even worse.

First of all, the VO will never know your travel history UNTIL he or she review your files.
Then, after the review, sometimes it takes MUCH LONGER time than those applicants who has no travel history. Canadian government usually run background check on you based on your travel history with US government, such as FBI, DHS, etc.
Wow, really. I was under the impresson that having all of these would be an asset for syudy permit application but it seems its completely opposite.