+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa filing for Sept 2019.

Gaaronpaul

Apr 13, 2019
Got visa !

23 March SDS online applied
28 March Biometrics updated
13 April Medicals passed
17 April biometrics correspondence letter and passport submission request.
25 April student acknowledgement letter sent and approval done.
26 April passport received with visa.
Congrats

Reactions: aarveer

Nim786

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Can anybody help me I had signed all the forms family info checklist and but i don't remember whether I had sign the study permit or not. I'm in huge stress Can somebody guide me what will happen if incase it is not filed.
I applied on 25th april sds and biometric at same time
My file was dispatch by vfs mumbai to bangalore Oc which on 26th april and then bangalore oc forwarded to IRCC office.

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Can anybody help me I had signed all the forms family info checklist and but i don't remember whether I had sign the study permit or not. I'm in huge stress Can somebody guide me what will happen if incase it is not filed.
I applied on 25th april sds and biometric at same time
My file was dispatch by vfs mumbai to bangalore Oc which on 26th april and then bangalore oc forwarded to IRCC office.
You are required to sign your family information and main application form. If you applied offline, vfs guys usually check all the forms and documents for completeness. Atleast in my case they did check.
In worst case, you will not get refused but your file will be returned and you have to submit it again.

Last edited:

Nim786

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
You are required to sign the your family information and main application form. If you applied offline, vfs guys usually check all the forms and documents for completeness. Atleast in my case they did check.
In worst case, you will not get refused but your file will be returned and you have to submit it again.
Ya thats why I'm waiting for cic to process my application but I remember that they made me signed the checklist which was not signed and arrange all the documents. So i think your opinion is true and I'm looking forward.
But If incase it is not signed then I have submit fresh form with updated date ya sign that application with same date resent it?

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Ya thats why I'm waiting for cic to process my application but I remember that they made me signed the checklist which was not signed and arrange all the documents. So i think your opinion is true and I'm looking forward.
But If incase it is not signed then I have submit fresh form with updated date ya sign that application with same date resent it?
I guess to have to submit your file afresh with new application fee. I found below information regarding incomplete applcations:

"Note: By signing, you certify that you fully understand the questions asked, and that the information you have provided is complete, accurate, and factual. If you do not sign and date the application form, it will be returned to you."

"If your application package is incomplete:
  • we will return it to you;
  • we will not create a file; and
  • we will not keep a record until you have submitted a complete application."
Source link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5269-applying-study-permit-outside-canada.html

Nim786

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I guess to have to submit your file afresh with new application fee. I found below information regarding incomplete applcations:

"Note: By signing, you certify that you fully understand the questions asked, and that the information you have provided is complete, accurate, and factual. If you do not sign and date the application form, it will be returned to you."

"If your application package is incomplete:
  • we will return it to you;
  • we will not create a file; and
  • we will not keep a record until you have submitted a complete application."
Source link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5269-applying-study-permit-outside-canada.html
So that means no UCI number will be generated by them

Nim786

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Then they have started processing your application. Just wait for the outcome.
Current starus on CIC A/c is submitted
2nd update when I should expect ? In review eligibility I will come to know whether I had put a signature or not

Navneet_0201

Apr 25, 2019
Hey there.
I applied on 12th April. (SDS/Online/12th medical/ University Bsc degree offer)

Biometrics done and updated on: 15 april.

15 april Msg received: Visa application, tracking ID No. 20190415INJUST****** has been dispatched to the OC from VAC , on 2019-04-15 05:06:54 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.

16th April msg received: Visa application, tracking ID No. 20190415INJUST******* The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC.

Rest no updates after that!

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Current starus on CIC A/c is submitted
2nd update when I should expect ? In review eligibility I will come to know whether I had put a signature or not
You can get updates on each steps if your application processing is done slowly. Most of the cases, all steps are updated at once when a final decision is made. This can happen anytime. Some times in days and other times in weeks.

Once eligibility review is completed, they will inform you if they need anything.

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Hey there.
I applied on 12th April. (SDS/Online/12th medical/ University Bsc degree offer)

Biometrics done and updated on: 15 april.

15 april Msg received: Visa application, tracking ID No. 20190415INJUST****** has been dispatched to the OC from VAC , on 2019-04-15 05:06:54 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.

16th April msg received: Visa application, tracking ID No. 20190415INJUST******* The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC.

Rest no updates after that!
You will get update soon. By the end of this week maybe.

Nim786

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Then they have started processing your application. Just wait for the outcome.
Hello,
My medical got passed and we don’t required additional documents my review eligibility had started along with background check
On my cic A/c so that means sign is not an issue right?

Reactions: Evankc