+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa filing for Sept 2019.

aarveer

Apr 9, 2019
I had applied using SDS Online. The application has gone to IRCC Bangalore which I got to know from the VFS Email. Intake is Fall 2019. There have been no updates in the CIC status and I’m confused how many days will it take ? Atleast it should say “passed medicals” by now. Anyone got any idea ?

Applied - 23 March
Biometrics letter - 24 March
Biometrics done and updated - 28 March

Reactions: Gaaronpaul

Jaspriya

Aug 15, 2018
I had applied using SDS Online. The application has gone to IRCC Bangalore which I got to know from the VFS Email. Intake is Fall 2019. There have been no updates in the CIC status and I’m confused how many days will it take ? Atleast it should say “passed medicals” by now. Anyone got any idea ?

Applied - 23 March
There is no such trend.
For some people medical and review update on same day ,where as for some on different days.so you don't have to worry .

Reactions: aarveer

NikhilBedi68

Apr 3, 2019

Applied - 23 March
I have a similar application timeline such as yours. Even I haven't received any updates from CIC so far. But after reading numerous posts on a variety of forums I realised that with people who have applied online, they don't necessarily update the GC Key account after biometrics. They might revert you back once they've validated your biometrics and medicals. Probably a day or two after that you will be notified of the decision.

Reactions: aarveer

@Vicky

Apr 9, 2019
Applied on 27 at vfs delhi nd linked with gckey on 3 april , biometric was already updated and medical passed same day , background check in process