25 March file reached ircc Delhi
29 March linked to cic account
5 April received letter stating biometric validity around 1.45pm
8 April status updated to your application was approved checked around 2 pm
When your review started ?

shubhamnishad97

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi everyone please kindly help me it's urgent, as I am preparing to submit my study permit visa application I have few queries
1. Should the residence address mentioned in the LOA be the same as in the passport?
2. For GIC: the residence address mentioned in my current bank account should it be the same as in the passport?
Please help
I dont know for LOA but for GIC your address on passport, address in local bank and address in scotia bank account has to the same. To solve you problem, ask your bank to update address according to passport. It will take 1-2 days.

student-life

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
I dont know for LOA but for GIC your address on passport, address in local bank and address in scotia bank account has to the same. To solve you problem, ask your bank to update address according to passport. It will take 1-2 days.
Thank you I will find out if updating is possible in the bank because the manager said with the current address only they can open the account and i have opened the account. Now I will find out if updation is possible

SanjayMystic

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thank you I will find out if updating is possible in the bank because the manager said with the current address only they can open the account and i have opened the account. Now I will find out if updation is possible
I don't think address in LOA matters....mine is different I have other add details in Passport, GIC and Scotia.