+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa filing for Sept 2019.

StudyMaster

Mar 5, 2019
Applied for Sep Intake by Consultant, He is not sharing the status of Application. I have the application number.
Is there any other way to check the status, Like by Phone or other online place to check application status.

Jeevansharma192

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
SSC 77.09%
HSC 70.77%
BAF degree : Aggregate grade A without any backlog
Examination held in May 2018
Result declared august 2018
No work experience
Showed Ielts preparation and visa process
IELTS : 6.5 overall L 7 R 7 W 6 S 6
Prepared strong SOP and also declared my brother PR holder to be genuine to Visa officer.
Extra funding Bank balance of my parents ₹8 lakhs
Income of my parents ₹6 lakhs
Tuition fees gic
Under SDS category
Intake : sept,2019
Thank for sharing your profile

Jasskaur102

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Applied for Sep Intake by Consultant, He is not sharing the status of Application. I have the application number.
Is there any other way to check the status, Like by Phone or other online place to check application status.
Same mine agent also does not sharing me my application status.he also does not told me email password

@Vicky

Apr 9, 2019
Hi, I had done 12th in 2016 in humanities (Arts) and my PTE score is 64 not less than 60 and I previously I had refusal from Canada and now I applied for Canada on 9th of April and biometrics on 15th
My course is Network administrator and project administration and it starts from 27th may but there is no update yet?? Plz help me and tell me Approval chances
Did u get ur visa ? I also had refusal with pte

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Use GCKEY account to check it

Navneet_0201

Apr 25, 2019
I have received biometric validation letter and medical passed.the eligibility check and background check under process,when can i expect final decision and probability of getting approval.anybody can help to guess.thanks
When did you apply? Offline or online?

Navneet_0201

Apr 25, 2019
Hey everyone.
I applied on 12th april. SDS online. IRCC new delhi.
Review of eligibility hasn’t started yet Also,I didn’t receive biometric validation letter. It was updated on my gckey on 15th april.
Why is there so much delay?

narayanjha

Apr 26, 2019
my visa got refused due to low academic percentage,got mail yesterday.ircc telling me to apply again by academic improvement.i dont kwo what to do?anybody can help to advice?