+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa during lockdown

Sanyamkhullar

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
I applied In the last week of feb. i did not receive any communication.
May be soon, because my friend who is already in canada called IRCC customer support. They told him that, "there is no as such priority to any application depending on the month of there application. We are working on applications but there is a shortage of staff so it might can take longer than expected."

Magic2018

May 4, 2020
I applied for a visa in Jan and I haven’t gotten any news from them yet till now... I would like to know what’s happening

mandypreet

Dec 20, 2019
I applied for a visa in Jan and I haven’t gotten any news from them yet till now... I would like to know what’s happening
Since january you didn't get any response. How come?
Have you checked your GCkey Account?
Which college and which intake?

Magic2018

May 4, 2020
Lakehead university and May intake , I did biometrics in early Jan and I haven’t gotten any response and I’m confused too, I have checked my GCkeh account nothing is found

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Lakehead university and May intake , I did biometrics in early Jan and I haven’t gotten any response and I’m confused too, I have checked my GCkeh account nothing is found
Me too. I applied in January and received crospondent letter March 31st. No news after that. I ended up deferring to September intake. Lets hope we hear something before September intake.

Magic2018

May 4, 2020
At least I should have received a letter it’s only takes 8weeks to get response from them but it’s more than 4months now , why won’t I be worried ?