+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa denial

Sandra97

Apr 25, 2019
I got these are grounds for visa denial.
I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

What to do next, kindly help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You need to provide your full profile.

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
How please?
you need to give out information about your background. Travel history,.. whatever you used to apply for the visa. Without them, people cannot give any suggestions.

Bubsie

Apr 25, 2019
I got these are grounds for visa denial.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

What to do next, kindly help
Need help with the same guys anyone with a brilliant idea on how to tackle the questions

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Even my visa got refused, no mail received yet regarding the refusal reasons. Waiting for the passport to arrive.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I would recommend you to get the GCMS notes and then check what really went wrong.
GCMS notes are not required for every application, especially when someone creates their own thread and shares their full profile, including what they submitted as supporting documentation and purpose of travel, along with the full rejection letter removing personal details.

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
GCMS notes are not required for every application, especially when someone creates their own thread and shares their full profile, including what they submitted as supporting documentation and purpose of travel, along with the full rejection letter removing personal details.
Okay, I hope you can help him in that case!

vubq123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
09-05-2020
Okay, I hope you can help him in that case!
GCMS notes will for sure help you to determine the refusal reasons and find a solution to deal with it. In the meantime, people can only give advice if you provide your full profile and supporting documents you submitted.

Reactions: Konvicted

Bubsie

Apr 25, 2019
I got these for visa denial.

Bubsie

Apr 25, 2019
I got these for visa denial.

Visa denials are common. What's not too common is two other people taking over one person's thread!
Oops apologise for that so sorry