+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Delay- Offer letter revoked

rosieposie123

Dec 16, 2019
No, I didnt, and I informed to college to defer the course. it is so frustrating.
Same. I got this reply after sending a web form last time:

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Hopefully they really did forward it to the responsible office

HanhVo

Nov 18, 2019
Same. I got this reply after sending a web form last time:

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Hopefully they really did forward it to the responsible office
it took me 4 months and miss the course. I dont know what they have been verifying. I used to come there for training 8 years ago. Do not have any rule violence.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
I applied for IBM at St.Clair college for Jan2020 intake. Submitted file for Visa on
14th November (haven’t received decision)
When I checked my mail, I found that St Clair college revoked my offer letter because of Visa delay. What should I do now?
(1) try to convince them to allow a week’s time (idk if they’ll do that) for Jan2020
(2) fly in May2020

HELP!
Did your offer states any deposit and date or did you make any advance payment? Sometime, if the program is competitive or a term in your offer condition state that, this may happen. It is better to contact the college immediately to defer to May 2020 that is if the program is offer in that term. Otherwise go for another similar program of your choice that is available or Winter 2020. It is unpleasant experience for many applicants.

rosieposie123

Dec 16, 2019
it took me 4 months and miss the course. I dont know what they have been verifying. I used to come there for training 8 years ago. Do not have any rule violence.
I just got my approval yesterday, a few days after I sent them a web form. Maybe you should try doing that as well, but this time just indicate that you applied within Canada since you know that your application was sent to Edmonton. Hope that helps!

HanhVo

Nov 18, 2019
I just got my approval yesterday, a few days after I sent them a web form. Maybe you should try doing that as well, but this time just indicate that you applied within Canada since you know that your application was sent to Edmonton. Hope that helps!
Congrats! I have sent them web form several times and received it is in progress. I have not received the decision till now. You still defer the course or study in Jan?

Kirankaul

Dec 18, 2019
I applied for IBM at St.Clair college for Jan2020 intake. Submitted file for Visa on
When I checked my mail, I found that St Clair college revoked my offer letter because of Visa delay. What should I do now?
(1) try to convince them to allow a week’s time (idk if they’ll do that) for Jan2020
(2) fly in May2020

HELP!

Hii

What your status now

Kirankaul

Dec 18, 2019
(2) fly in May2020

HELP!
Mine case is same as yours

Kirankaul

Dec 18, 2019
Hii

I applied for may2020 due to corona embassy is closed till next notification. My file submitted but now college is revoking my offer letter for spring 2020..

What if they provide me new offer and need to submit to embassy too?

#H. k

Apr 2, 2023
I applied for mohawk college 2023 I had my tickets booked which is non refundable and everything has been done and before a week they says they don't have seats what should I do please tell? Urgent they are saying to change course

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for mohawk college 2023 I had my tickets booked which is non refundable and everything has been done and before a week they says they don't have seats what should I do please tell? Urgent they are saying to change course
Replying to a 3 year old post. College has said you can change course or most likely defer.