+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa delay for sep 2020 and waiting for new LOA

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey guys I was accepted in Northern college for May 2020 intake And I applied for my Online SDS Visa on 6th March 2020. I got an update for medical and biometric on 15th March but after that there was no update on my cic account. After seeing the current scenario I asked my agent to send a deferment request to Northern college for September intake but I haven’t received the New offer letter yet. My agent is asking me to stay patient. Is there anyone else in the same situation as mine?

vngirl

Feb 28, 2020
Hey guys I was accepted in Northern college for May 2020 intake And I applied for my Online SDS Visa on 6th March 2020. I got an update for medical and biometric on 15th March but after that there was no update on my cic account. After seeing the current scenario I asked my agent to send a deferment request to Northern college for September intake but I haven’t received the New offer letter yet. My agent is asking me to stay patient. Is there anyone else in the same situation as mine?
Same here but Lambton College. The agent just told me to wait when I was asking them to update my profile. So what's they say is first the school will change may to sept automatically. Then, the agent will wait for the request from IRCC. Then, they will update from that.

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Same here but Lambton College. The agent just told me to wait when I was asking them to update my profile. So what's they say is first the school will change may to sept automatically. Then, the agent will wait for the request from IRCC. Then, they will update from that.
Yeah even my agent said tha same thing. When did you apply for your visa?

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
I got my new LOA but I cannot upload it as I have applied offline paper application. Idk what to do now!
i have also lodge paper file , but there s no need as embassy mention if they need any further documents they will tell applicant moreover they will not refused for loa ,they understand the situation

Reactions: Pranali

Pranali

Mar 16, 2020
i have also lodge paper file , but there s no need as embassy mention if they need any further documents they will tell applicant moreover they will not refused for loa ,they understand the situation
Do you have any idea how long usually can it take? I have applied in feb.

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Do you have any idea how long usually can it take? I have applied in feb.
Well it usually takes 30/40 days in normal circumstances but right now we have a pandemic going on so I would say we will get our results once the embassy starts working again.

Reactions: Pranali

SWATHY SUBHESH

Star Member
May 10, 2020
Hi,
I got admitted to May intake Lambton College Toronto. I applied for my visa on March 4. After that May Intake deferred to September. Till now no update on study permit. I did not upload new LOA. Agent is telling IRCC will ask you if they want more information. Really in panic situation. Don't know want to do.

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hi,
I got admitted to May intake Lambton College Toronto. I applied for my visa on March 4. After that May Intake deferred to September. Till now no update on study permit. I did not upload new LOA. Agent is telling IRCC will ask you if they want more information. Really in panic situation. Don't know want to do.
My agent says it takes 11 weeks to get an update due to this covid-19.